735 York Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About La Prima Catering

La Prima Catering is an environmentally-friendly wedding caterer based in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. With their own urban garden, partnership with local farms and kitchen run on renewable wind energy, they aim to make each event they cater as green as possible. Specializing in seasonal and sustainable meals, their food is not only something that will satisfy your tastebuds but also allow you to make a difference.

Cuisine
From hors d'oeuvres to cake, La Prima Catering can take care of your catering needs from start to finish. They offer an array of cuisine styles from Mexican to Greek. For guests that may have specific dietary requirements, the company can make necessary accommodations such as lactose-free and nut-free variations. La Prima Catering has the following cuisine styles available:

• American
  • Gluten-free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
La Prima Catering can provide a cash or limited bar for your wedding. Whether you are looking to have a champagne toast, specialty wine or signature drinks for your big day, they have you covered!

Follow La Prima Catering on

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for La Prima Catering

Kelly Botto · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and Beyond!

My wedding venue was BYO everything, pretty much, so I knew early on that I would need to find my own caterer. I did a ton of research. I knew I wanted something classy, but also reasonably priced, and I finally found La Prima. They have an endless amount of food options to pick from and can easily handle a large group. A few months before our wedding we did a tasting, hoping La Prima wouldn’t be too good to be true, and the food was absolutely amazing. At the wedding everyone was raving about the food. We worked with Gabrielle throughout the whole process and she really helped me with a lot of the planning. We met multiple times and she was super knowledgeable about all the little details that go into event planning, which I was super grateful for since I did not have a wedding planner. La Prima also set up all of our glassware, silverware, and linen rentals. It was great to not have to deal with any of that! La Prima really shined on the day before and day of the wedding. They helped with a ton of set up, lit all of our candles, set all the tables, even found my cake topper that I misplaced in the venue days before the wedding. They just did so many touches that went above and beyond, like handing out champagne as guests walked in, making up appetizer plates for my husband and I, and asking us all night if we needed anything. When the night was over, I’ve never seen a room cleaned up so fast. Don’t think twice about booking La Prima for your wedding or event, you will definitely not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

La Prima was a beautiful touch to our wedding reception. The guests were soo excited to have special coffee, especially since our families were all huge coffee lovers. The coffee is obviously great so that was a fantastic small add on that was well worth it.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Award

La Prima Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Greek, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• John Kevin Gallagher
    John Kevin Gallagher Wedding Florists

We've designed many a beautiful, memorable event with La Prima providing fresh, innovative and DELICIOUS food! Our floral designs can make even a garage look beautiful and inviting... (and we have!) but La Prima lays out the scrumptious spread that will make your special event enjoyable, satisfying and the BEST! A great bet!

• 735 York Road Willow Grove, 19090 See on map