3784 Mission Avenue Ste. 154, Oceanside, CA 92058 Map · Phone number

About La Petite Floral Designer

Specialties

Wedding design and event planning, corporate events, funerals, and many other events and celebrations.

History

Established in 2010.

Enchanted by the beauty of the flowers and their colors, I got a passion on working with them, I start it taking floral classes at Miracosta college, moved to Southwestern college in Chulavista, Ca, to keep up with wedding design and event, also went to Palomar College in Escondido for a refresh of Floral I,II and III and end up, getting theory of color and design and Photography to increase my knowledge of all this subjects to complement my understanding of all this as group in an artistic way.

Meet the Business Owner

Alba Reilly D.

Business Owner

Born in Mexico, came to US in 1988, by the greatness of this country. I worked as every person coming from a foreign country in almost everything to make a living, during my hard days, I was dreaming on becoming a business owner to have better quality of life for my family, being single back then, it wasn't any easy, but was then when I realize out of all kind of those struggles, that life still is beautiful and one of the beauties are flowers and nature, I fall in love with this and started it being creative and started it planning how to make possible my dreams and achieve them.

Follow La Petite Floral Designer on

facebookprofile
zuazos16

3 Reviews for La Petite Floral Designer

Karen · Married on 09/27/2014

If you're lost and don't know what you're doing, have no fear... La Petite Floral Designer is here! My husband and I had no idea what we were in for, we knew what we wanted...we just didn't know how to get there. Alba was very helpful, has a beautiful imagination, and the best thing ever: we were not worried about our services with her AT ALL. Her shop is lovely, we even met her family and her beautiful dog. She's very honest, and works with you to give you the most at your budget. Our centerpiece were so beautiful, our guests had asked if they were to go take home!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Sandra · Married on 05/26/2013

The floral arrangements for the wedding reception were beautiful. Alba's creativity showed through in each of the arrangements and inspired many compliments. I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 12/17/2014

carolina · event on 05/22/2012

Alba made an absolutely spectacular arrangement for me to give as a gift for my mother.
    Alba asked me a few questions about her and then put her Artistry into use of varieties of floral and textures that made a perfect fit for her taste.
    SHE LOVED THEM.
    I highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/30/2012

La Petite Floral Designer's reply:

Thank you very much my dearest Caroline, You always were my inspiration by admiring my work. Thank you sooo Much and we missed you Lots!

La Petite Floral Designer FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,866.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit

• 3784 Mission Avenue Ste. 154 Oceanside, 92058 See on map
    7605473231 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday to Friday from 10:00 Am to 6:00 Pm Saturday from 11:00 Am to 5:00 Pm Sunday Close