312 North 8th St, Saint Louis, MO 63101 Map · Phone number

About La Perla St. Louis

At La Perla event space we strive to make your wedding reception as special and unique as possible! The space itself is truly one of a kind in downtown St. Louis. Converted from a mid century bank, the open concept and vast amounts of beautiful wood work in the space make it truly unique. Not to mention the original vault still in the basement!

Being one of the newest venues in downtown St. Louis can allow you to have a reception like no one you know has ever seen. Be the first of your friends to celebrate your special day with us!

Contact us anytime at 314-488-0607 or email to ChampagneWishesSTL@gmail.com

La Perla St. Louis 3
La Perla St. Louis 4
La Perla St. Louis 5

Noelle · Married on 11/05/2017

Because of Nancy and Bob at La Perla, I had the wedding of my dreams! From day one, they were more than accommodating and made sure that all the aspects of the wedding reception were taken care of. They will tell you that they do not call themselves wedding planners but they try to take care of as much as they can on that day for you. And boy, did they! Leading up to the day, they made sure we were able to get into the venue to set up and Nancy even helped my family and I decorate! On the day of the wedding, Nancy made sure that I did not know about any of the issues that happened that night and in fact, she came to check on me to make sure I was doing okay and that I did not need anything. When my caterer refused to cut our pie (even though we paid a $50 cutting fee) Nancy did it herself to avoid any more issues. She truly was a blessing to my husband and me. I do not know what we would have done without her.

Besides the WONDERFUL people, La Perla is an amazing and unique space. Not only did my guests love it there but my photographer said it was a great place to take photos. The pictures definitely do not do it justice though. My best advice would be to go there and check it out yourselves. You will fall in love with the original woodwork and the vault in the basement. I cannot say enough about La Perla. I would recommend this place to anyone getting married. You will not only get a beautiful venue space but you will work with the nicest, most caring people in the wedding business.

Thank you, Nancy and Bob!

La Perla St. Louis 6
    La Perla St. Louis 14
    La Perla St. Louis 15
    Sent on 01/11/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/08/2016

We can’t say enough fabulous things about La Perla! Nancy and her son, Bob, were so friendly and helpful. During the planning process they accommodated our busy out of town schedules (we live in Atlanta, GA) and were very responsive throughout the entire process. They replied to emails promptly, and answered my numerous questions, no matter how minor they were. They were flexible and have a clear passion for holding great events, helping to take the stress out of planning the venue set-up. They walked us through all the details of using the space and gave recommendations for things we hadn’t planned for or were not prepared for. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how amazing and unique the space was and how perfect the location was for a downtown wedding reception. Nancy and Bob are both very passionate about preserving the history of the space and it shows. The building was a bank for decades and the beautifully preserved historic vault in the basement makes for a great bonus feature for people to gather with drinks or take photos. The main floor and balcony is full of gorgeous woodwork, and Nancy and Bob helped us to set up our own decorations so that we could add our own personality to it. We could not have chosen a better venue! We highly recommend booking La Perla for your wedding reception or any celebratory event!

Sent on 12/07/2016

This was a fabulous spot for our rehearsal dinner, and would also be a great spot for a wedding. They were wonderful to work with and flexible. The space is really unique - an old bank - and beautiful. The price was unbeatable. We had a fabulous night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2016

La Perla St. Louis FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware