LaLear Portraits

110 East North St, Fostoria, OH 44830 Map · Phone number

About LaLear Portraits

Fast forward to the time in my life of having littles running around my house. Just like most, I would take my kiddos to the commercial studios. Getting them dressed, packing extra outfits just in case they messed it up on the way to the studio, corralling them in an itty-bitty space, hoping they didn’t knock anything over. Then getting them to pose, not cry, dealing with the “look at the birdie” from people I am sure had never had much experience with children, let alone my active bunch. At that time, I wish I had an alternative to getting these pictures. Session done: now for the photographer to tell me which picture is for the package “deal”. It was always the worst…always, and my “deal” would turn into a couple hundred dollars to get the picture I felt best portrayed my angels. Once again, wishing there was an alternative for portraits of my children.

• Jordan's Photography and Design
  • Colbis Photo
  • Swatch Studios
  • B. Piri Photography

2 Reviews for LaLear Portraits

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

Very professional. Really take the time and do a fantastic job. Very talented. Great value.

Sent on 09/03/2018

E. J. · Married on 10/02/2017

Lost pictures

Supposedly lost pictures but still wanted paid for time and travel. I would upload pics, of there were any.

Sent on 07/19/2019

• 110 East North St Fostoria, OH, 44830 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (LaLear Portraits)