La Ev`e Wedding Services

PO Box 203, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About La Ev`e Wedding Services

Congratulations on your engagement! Your wonderful wedding memories are just waiting to be made. You have probably dreamed of this day for years, and it’s finally here!

Many couples, like yourselves, lead busy and hectic lives, and the added responsibility of creating a beautiful wedding can be challenging and overwhelming. We can save you hours of leg work and phone calls, since the research has been done for you. We have an extensive library of wedding resources and contacts in every field and will carefully select only those professionals who can enhance every detail of your wedding.

We are Wedding Consultants and Planners based in Dutchess County, New York, and we serve all couples in the Hudson Valley. We are here to help, so contact us so we can talk about your special day!

We also plan and coordinate other special events such as Bridal Showers, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Baby Showers, Sweet 16's, Proms, Anniversary Parties, Retirement Parties, and more!

(914) 527-0652 www.laeveweddings.com (845) 826-5034

Champagne glass
Champagne glass

12 Reviews for La Ev`e Wedding Services

sara · Married on 08/19/2016

We hired La Eve Wedding Services to help plan and coordinate our wedding on Aug 19th in Washingtonville NY for approx 175 people. Eve and Lavonne were so accommodating from the very start, making multiple trips with us to see the Venue,offering advice and help whenever I needed it and always available to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease as the wedding date got closer.
    They went above and beyond to ensure everything was set up perfectly at both the Church and Venue and made sure the day ran smoothly. They even stayed longer than required at the wedding to gather, pack up and return wedding decor we had rented . Our wedding was a success because of these 2 ladies, thank you Eve and Lavonne!!
    Sara and Dwight

Kate · Married on 08/09/2014

Eve and her partner did an amazing job helping me out of my last minute flurry to finish my wedding favors! I couldn't recommend them more highly, and if I could go back in time I would have solicited their help for more aspects of my wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2014

La Ev`e Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much! We specialize in last minute details :)

A. · Married on 06/16/2013

Eve and Lavonne of L'Eve Wedding Services are the final pieces of the puzzle I didn't realize I desperately needed. I hired these lovely ladies to take care of only a few things: surprise food platters, arranging my party favors and hanging difficult-to-reach items throughout the venue for my wedding. These ladies completed these tasks in NO TIME and then literally ran up and down the stairs for hours completing any task I barked. They finished my floral arrangments AND my bouquet so elegantly, arranged my cocktail hour tables and centerpieces exactly how I imagined them, steamed my dress, prepared and set the gift table, set the ceremony table and easily found items in my mess-of-a-bridal-suite for the venue coordinator, photographer and my family. Most importantly, they calmed me down when I was having typical bridal meltdowns :) They're worth every penny for their hard work but really their kindness, attitude, professionalism and elegance made it even more worth it. All of my bridal party was raving about how amazing they were. They helped my scattered vision come to completion with little to no direction. I am so very very thankful they were on my team!

Sent on 07/01/2013

La Ev`e Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were happy to be of service.

Award