La Di Events

Chicago, IL View map

la di events is a full service Wedding and Event Planning firm. Whether you are planning a lavish wedding, corporate event, or a small social gathering count on us to take your ideas and make them reality.

la di events owner, Amanda Burdick, began her journey as a wedding and event consultant after planning various family weddings and events. She is a graduate of Northern Illinois University with a degree in Marketing and a certified professional wedding planner through The Wedding Planning Institute.

Our packages are designed to give you just the amount of assistance that you need. You can be totally hands on in the planning, or sit back, relax and not lift a finger. After all, our motto is "Let Amanda Do It!"

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Military

Amy Married on 02/28/2015
    Michelle from LaDi Events provided Day of Coordination for my October 3rd wedding. I could not be more pleased with the service she and her assistant Jared provided. In the months leading up to the wedding, we had check-in calls to make sure I was on track which was so much more helpful than just using a wedding planning checklist. Michelle helped put together a timeline for the day and even attended the rehearsal where she provided itineraries for the bridal party and officiant. Michelle and Jared did such an amazing job the day of. They not only took on a LOT of work setting up at the venue but made the entire day and night go on without a hitch. I even thought at one point that things seemed to be going almost too smoothly. IF there were any issues I never knew about them. I can not say enough good about their hard work, professionalism and organization. I would recommend their services to anyone in any stage of wedding planning. Thank you both!
    Elaina Married on 08/30/2014
    Michelle was extremely organized and kept track of small details for our wedding. She made sure everything stayed on schedule naturally without being pushy or stern. She is super friendly and a joy to work with. She handled correspondence and confirmations with our vendors; set up decorations, favors, appetizers, and more; and helped break down and organize everything at the end of the night. La Di Events knows what they're doing when it comes to weddings, and coordinator Michelle Ruby is great!
    Alexandria Married on 08/22/2014
    Amanda was absolutely amazing! I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding planner but as time went on I was getting very overwhelmed. Right from the start Amanda put me at ease. She helped me and kept me on track right from the time I booked her. On our wedding day she had her assistant there as well and they were both so great. I did not worry about one thing they handled everything, and kept everyone on time. I can't say enough good things about this company. I really don't think my wedding day would have been as perfect as it was with out Amanda.

Love,
    Ryan & Alexandria Michael

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Klein Creek Golf Club Klein Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I worked with Amanda coordinating for a bride in January. Amanda was organized, friendly, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Amanda and La Di Events to all of my current and future brides! Well worth the service and I hope to work with them again in the future!

Chicago, 60601
Location of (La Di Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding