18507 E Appleway Ave, Greenacres, WA 99016 Map · Phone number

About La Belle Vie

Call for availability and pricing.

2,200 sq ft. Reception Hall
128 Maximum Banquet Setup
150 Maximum Theater Setup
60″ Round Tables (16)
48″ Round Tables (8)
Buffet tables (6)
Assortment of Table Centerpieces and Flameless Candles

We look forward to serving you and would be glad to set up an appointment to give you a tour of La Belle Vie! Please call or text at 509.953.7018.

amandalewis
amandalewis

10 Reviews for La Belle Vie

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/07/2013

La Belle Vie was beautiful and the people were very helpful! I had very specific and unique ideas for my wedding and they helped me make everything just perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2012

La Belle Vie is a fantastic venue. They have a perfect set up and beautiful facility! Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and we had many people comment on how nice our venue was. If anyone is looking for a place for a wedding or event, La Belle Vie has it all. Huge thanks to the owners for a fabulous wedding day and memories that will last forever!!!

Val and Mark :)

Sent on 01/20/2013

Malia · Married on 09/08/2012

I was so incredibly pleased with this venue! It was perfect for our Paris theme (Hence the French name) the staff is so warm, welcoming, and willing to help with every little detail and make your day a dream come true, and it surely was my dream wedding!
    My favorite part was the dressing rooms for the guys and the upstairs for the girls is sensational with big mirrors and vanitys :) Perfect for the hair and makeup squad!! I also liked that we had our ceremony outside, and then reception was completely inside, it makes the guests feel more comfortable and opt to stick around longer when the sun starts to go down!!
    If you are looking for something that is an indoor/outdoor venue, but still close to town, La Belle Vie is such a great choice, and did I mention affordable!?!?

Sent on 01/15/2013

Award

La Belle Vie FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• Peggy Rushing Photography
    Peggy Rushing Photography Wedding Photographers

La Belle Vie creates beautiful memories through photography with with a creative spin!

• LaDuke Photography
    LaDuke Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeannene and the staff at La Belle Vie are fantastic to work with! They are very flexible and accommodating. They let me do whatever I need in order to get perfect wedding photos for my clients and don't bat an eye so long as I return everything to the way I found it. With a great staff, friendly atmosphere and awesome prices I would definitely recommended La Belle Vie for your wedding or event!

• 18507 E Appleway Ave Greenacres, WA, 99016 See on map