10630 NE 8th Street Suite 4, Bellevue, WA 98004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About La Belle Reve

A fashion forward bridal boutique in Bellevue offering the latest designer and couture gowns from Italy, Belgium, Spain, and the US in an elegant French boutique-style setting. Located conveniently in the heart of downtown Bellevue just two blocks from Bellevue Square, La Belle Reve is focused on providing a pleasant experience, friendly, attentive service, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.

www.labellereve.com

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for La Belle Reve

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/21/2015

I wish I could give the ladies at La Belle Reve 10 stars!! They were incredible throughout the entire process. The dress is a very important piece of the entire wedding day puzzle. I had been to so many dress shops before I found this one. I bought off-the-rack, so I got my dress at an incredible price. People are still blown away at how gorgeous this dress is. They were so patient with me. I wore high wedges for photos and ceremony and then switched into Oxford flats for the reception. This made alterations tricky. They knew exactly what to do and the dress was perfect! Irina and her tailors are incredible and they work magic!! I wish I could attach a photo of how it turned out. La Belle Reve is also a retailer of Erica Koesler Wedding Accessories. If you don't know this designer, look her up - stunning pieces. There are only a few retailers in WA and this is one! It's as if all the stars aligned. I was able to get my dress, veil, headpiece, earrings and necklace all from the same shop! Irina has a wonderful selection of bridal jewelry, headpieces, and veils. They also have bridesmaid dresses and can work with your groom too! I can't thank them enough for making my dress and accessories more than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Wonderful place to get your dress, they don't have the biggest selection of dresses but if you find your dress there they treat you amazingly. Would highly recommend for anyone looking a great wedding dress experience.

Sent on 09/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience at La Belle Reve with Natalya. After shopping at nearly 10 boutiques around Seattle, I said yes to my dream dress! Natalya was very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the dresses, designers and alterations. Her seamstress experience is rare to find in a salesperson and I found her personality and style to be very refreshing after working with other pushy stores. She was truly passionate about wedding gowns and the entire experience was so fun. I can't wait to wear my wedding dress and love the fact that the alterations will be done in house from very experienced seamstresses. Thank you Natalya and La Belle Reve!

Sent on 01/26/2015

• The Diamond Banque
    The Diamond Banque Wedding Jewelers

I always enjoy referring customers to La Belle Reve because they always have such a positive experience. Friendly, flexable, and afforadble is the feedback I am consistantly receiving.

• The Diamond Banque
    The Diamond Banque Wedding Jewelers

• Luma Weddings
    Luma Weddings Wedding Photographers

I have worked with La Belle Reve for years and highly recommend their services to any bridal client looking for her perfect wedding dress & accessories.

• 10630 NE 8th Street, Suite 4 Bellevue, 98004 See on map