L. Louise Hair and Nail Studio--Liz Sowers-

L. Louise Hair and Nail Studio--Liz Sowers-

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

68 Reviews for L. Louise Hair and Nail Studio--Liz Sowers-

Eye Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Liz was very responsive and friendly and I loved how I looked on my wedding day. Also, she brought a great second hair dresser for my bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Martina, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Liz and her team were so wonderful to work with for my wedding!!! Liz and her associate Nina did the hair and makeup for 8 ladies the day of my wedding, and every one of us looked our very absolute best! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup--even from male friends who do not normally comment on these types of things. When I was initially searching for a hair/makeup artist, Liz was by far the most responsive and easiest to talk to, which really put me at ease since I was planning an out of state wedding. She was also very supportive when I opted to do a second hair/makeup trial after I selected a bold lip color that really didn't work on me during the first trial. We found the perfect shade and the end result was fabulous! Finally, Liz (and Nina) were very prompt and professional the day of the wedding--we stayed on schedule yet I also felt very relaxed and mellow the whole time. Book Liz for your wedding or special event--you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup