L&H Couture

Doylestown, PA View map

L&H Couture is a chic bridal boutique in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. The salon offers exclusive gowns that aren’t easily found in other shops. The team scours the globe for trend-setting designs, always keeping in step with the cutting-edge of haute-couture. To-be-weds are invited to reserve an exclusive appointment at the salon for an intimate shopping session.

L&H Couture carries beautiful wedding dresses in all manner of cuts and high-end fabrics. The staff restocks its inventory weekly to ensure the shop is always up-to-date on the hottest trends. Once a to-be-wed finds their dream dress, the staff can make any alterations needed in-house. Depending on the gown, the average turnaround time is anywhere from six to eleven months. In addition to bridal gowns, they also offer jewelry, veils, and other accessories that add a touch of elegance to any wedding day look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Full Refund
Partial Sale

• Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 06/12/2021

Everything I Could Have Hoped For!

I had the very best experience in searching for my wedding dress at L&H Couture! I struggled quite a bit at first in finding the perfect dress for me. Krystyne took the time to get to know me, my style, my vision and my budget. She has a large selection of dress styles and designers to meet your needs. She helps you to step outside of your comfort zone and of utmost importance bring your vision to life! She helped me feel validated and beautiful as I tried on a variety of dresses; she confirmed my doubts and insecurities about specific dresses. She was not there to just sell me a dress but to make my experience fulfilling and memorable as I found my dream dress!

L&H Couture's reply:

Thank You Laurne for the wonderful review! We loved reading how Krystyne was able to give you the experience you deserve all while helping you find your dream dress!
  • Cristina
    Cristina K. Married on 09/06/2020

Found my dream dress!

Krystyne was great! I was referred to L&H couture and she was able to see me within the hour after I called. Krystyne was very knowledgeable, super helpful, and thanks to her I found my dream wedding dress!

L&H Couture's reply:

Thank you Cristina!! I am so very happy you found your dream dress here!! You will be such a beautiful bride! Your gown is so perfect for you! She is an extension of your beauty and elegance and I can't wait to see you on your wedding day in it!! Thank you for your kind words and praise! Wishing you all the very best!
    ~Krystyne
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 08/02/2020

Beautiful dresses and industry professionals

Chrystine made the whole experience so easy and special. From finding me my perfect dress and veil that fit me best by encouraging me to try one of everything to finding my mom a dress on the first try, she was spot on, professional, and went above and beyond. Alterations were also great, as they had a lot to do for a 5 foot tall curvy bride. I can’t recommend this shop enough!

L&H Couture's reply:

Thank you Kristin for your heartfelt review!! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with to help find your beautiful gowns! I love that you included your pictures! You looked spectacular! We wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and many blessings!!
    ~Krystyne

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Forevermore Photos Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Our bride, Tiffany, bought her gown from L&H Couture and WOW was it stunning. Not only was it beautiful, but it fit her perfectly. Even though it was strapless she did not have to keep pulling it up all night or feel self-conscious while dancing. I wish I could add her picture for you here, but go to their store for yourself and see the selection. You will be glad you did.

135 S. Main Street Doylestown, PA, 18901
Location of (L&H Couture)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding