Houston, Texas, Houston, TX 77088 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC

L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC is a wedding coordination company based in Houston, Texas. This service is the brainchild of Leandra Guy, a freelance event planner who began her career by organizing galas in college. This sparked her passion for creating spectacular celebrations and events of all kinds. She is a dedicated and detail-focused individual, committed to bringing each couple’s vision to life with minimal stress.

L.Guy Event Planning and Design offers a number of services to help you plan your special day. Leandra can provide full event coordination, which includes guest and vendor management, event design, and budget management to mention a few features. Should you need a lighter touch for your celebration, Leandra can also offer day-of coordination. Here, she will help you create a comprehensive wedding day timeline and oversee the running of events on the day. No matter the level of service that you require, Leandra will bring her all to the event to ensure that you have a stress-free and have a memorable day.

• Black-owned
vg ceremony blkwht 51 2026281 161920891749337

2 Reviews for L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC

Victoria P. · Married on 04/09/2021

Highly Recommend

I had no clue on where to start for our wedding, even though it was a very intimate wedding (total of 7 peeps) due to the pandemic. Leandra was there to guide us through every step of the process, which made me feel less overwhelmed about wedding planning. She is exceptionally organized and literally thought of everything down to the last detail (eg. bringing sand to fill the sandbags to anchor down our arch, bringing water bottles and ice, etc). We highly recommend Leandra Guy!

Sent on 05/07/2021

L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC Pricing

L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC Price Rates

L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC

Leandra  Guy

Leandra Guy

Owner

I’m a freelance event planner and marketing project manager. I found my passion for event planning during college planning events for my university. I have been planning events for 8 years for SME corporations and wedding couples. I was laid off in 2020 and decided to bet on myself by starting this business. My favorite part about planning weddings is creating the wedding design and creating a memorable experience for guests. I love having the freedom to develop and implement new ideas, problem-solve, and educate my clients to make the best decisions possible. I've planned hundreds of events, check out my portfolio on my website at https://www.lguyeventplanning.com/portfolio .

I married my college sweetheart Jay and we have a chihuahua named Penny. I go to dance class 3x a week, I enjoy house DIY projects, and I love to travel (when we aren't in a pandemic).

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77088 See on map
    Location of (L.Guy Event Planning and Design LLC)