6730 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA 91606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom

With 7 unique and luxurious spaces in the Los Angeles area, LA Banquets provides a variety of delicious details and delightful design. Our venues can accommodate up to 600 guests. From florals to photographers, catering to coordination, we can help you plan all the elements of a fantastic event.

Our team of professionals shares our commitment to excellence with decades of experience and passion for creating perfect memories. Take a minute to learn what LA Banquets can do for you.

We are open seven days a week so please feel free to reach us at (818) 241-0888 or by emailing us at info@labanquets.com

Our most important focus is "Your Day, Your Vision" and blending your ideas with our experience to craft truly special, engaging and entertaining affairs. Need it all? Or just one element? We are happy to oblige. What you deserve is the freedom to dream and design, and at our core we are an event company that can apply all the colors you provide. Let's collaborate on ideas, figure out floor plans and make it all about you and your guests.

Give us the chance to join you on your path to amazing. All you have to do is remember that "Unforgettable Is What We Do."

Follow L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom on

L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom 6
L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom 7

Victor V · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Don't think twice

We celebrated our wedding here, and everything was perfect. We could not have asked for a better place for such an important occasion... the staff was super friendly and helpful... they were on top of everything and everyones needs. IT made for a stress free night and enjoyable experiences for our guest. We got married on 3/30/19 and today is 4/8/19 till this day our guest can't stop talking about how nice it was.. that alone speaks volumes about this beautiful place and its staff.. Thanks to Ehab and his team. If anybody is looking for a place for that special occasion I highly recommend this place and ask for Ehab..he made us feel like family super nice thank you again Ehab from Sindy & Victor

Sent on 04/27/2019

Thalia · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Love this venue

The moment I stepped into this venue, I knew this was going to be our venue for the wedding. It's truly beautiful. Ehab was wonderful throughout the whole 7months of my wedding planning. He got back to my emails & phone calls as soon as possible, answered all my questions and concerns. Everything was very simple, anything I wanted he said yes not a problem. That brought a smile to my face. The day for food tasting was great!!! Ehab made sure everything I wanted was there even a dish that I put on the side, he had included it on the food tasting I was really pleased that he went out of his way to add it on our food tasting. I love that everything was straight to the point and easy, less stress knowing the venue has very good tasting food to provide for our guest. Thank you so much Ehab for making my wedding planning easy.

My wedding day was absolutely perfect! Arthur, really made everything run so smoothly. I had my ceremony & receptions here. Arthur really made my day, everything I wanted or needed or wanted he said yes we will have it done. He would check on us and make sure we were happy with everything, of course we were. But honestly I didn't have to look for him for anything because everything was amazing and on point. All off the staff that night was wonderful. My guest were so pleased of how attentive they were to each of them. That makes me so happy to hear. On top of all of this, my guest were really blown away from the venues beauty! I got a lot of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how easy it was to just come to one location to have the ceremony and following the reception. A special thank you to Arthur for making my wedding night run so smoothly and the rest of the amazing staff at Le-foyer you guys are truly amazing and great people.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Samantha M · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning Everything

This place is STUNNING! Perfect for truly any event. They're staff is brilliant, caring and quick. The food was so delicious. I definitely recommend L.A Banquets - Le Foy Ballroom for your next big occasion.

Sent on 07/26/2019

L.A. Banquets - Le Foyer Ballroom FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• 6730 Laurel Canyon Boulevard North Hollywood, 91606 See on map