Kylie Hull Photography

Lascassas, TN View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Kylie Hull Photography produces charming wedding pictures for couples in Nashville, Tennessee and beyond. Boasting a Bachelor’s degree in Photography, owner and lead photographer Kylie Hull adores documenting milestone celebrations. She specializes in intimate weddings and elopements. She is passionate about crafting images that convey her clients’ authentic connections. Eager to capture every beaming smile and glistening eye of your celebration, Kylie is dedicated to providing you with a fun and unforgettable photography experience.

As a dynamic photographer, Kylie specializes in authentic documentary and artistic style. She is willing to travel to your big day and can bring along an additional photographer upon request. Her one-event-per-day policy ensures that she can give your event her exclusive attention. Available photography items consist of albums, canvases, digital files, and prints. Specific features of Kylie Hull Photography’s service include:

• Additional hours
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Engagement and portrait photoshoots
  • Image toning
  • 35mm Film
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kelsie
    Kelsie H. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly unique and amazing photos!

Everything about our experience with Kylie as our Wedding photographer exceeded our expectations. She perfectly captured my vision of how I wanted my wedding remembered in photos. Our wedding day was incredibly hot and humid, but you would never guess it looking at her work. She caught moments I didn't even realize she was seeing. Those shots have become some of my favorite images. Her unique style comes through, giving you photos that stand out and tell your love story perfectly. We highly recommend her to all our friends and family for their wedding and engagement shoot needs.
    Sonia Married on 11/20/2021

Awesome photographer!

Kylie is such an amazing professional. She captured so many beautiful pictures. Helped me with my wedding dress buttons and let's just say that has nothing to do with photography. She was understanding of a lot of last minute changes. Couldn't have asked for anything more. She was completely awesome.
    Carrie C. Married on 07/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional photographer with an artistic vision

Kylie and I instantly bonded over our love of houseplants, and once I became familiar with her work, I knew she was the perfect photographer for our elopement. My fiancé and I were looking for someone who could give us more than just beautiful wedding photographs. We wanted a photographer with knowledge of fine art and an artistic vision, and we found that in Kylie. Her dark and intimate aesthetic and willingness to trek through the perilous West Texas desert gave us photographs that were not only interesting but also told the complete story of our day. I was so pleased with Kylie's skill and professionalism that I hired her to shoot for my brand!
illustration stars

Team

Kylie Hull
Kylie Hull
Owner & Photographer

Hello, there my name is Kylie! I am a photographer, houseplant lover, and outdoor enthusiast. If I am not out shooting I am trying to travel and explore.

112 Brent Gayle Lane Lascassas, TN, 37085
Location of (Kylie Hull Photography)
2571 Via Azalee, Apt 714 Fort Worth, TX, 76110

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding