8400 Hempridge Rd, Shelbyville, KY 40065 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About KY Productions

At KY Productions, we understand that the entertainment has a major impact on the success of your event, so we offer tasteful and appropriate music to ensure you and your guests have a great time. Our DJ professionals don't fit the stereotypical mold of mobile disc jockeys; you won't get a cheesy entertainer with KY Productions. KY Productions DJ professionals are here to make sure your event flows smoothly and seamlessly. Through our consultative approach to planning, our clients enjoy an anxiety-free experience and an exceptional overall value with no surprise costs. I am confident that KY Production's DJ Services can make your special occasion truly memorable and would appreciate the opportunity to help make your upcoming event a success.

Follow KY Productions on

packages2013
  • Videos 3

21 Reviews for KY Productions

Laurie · Married on 10/06/2013

The DJ was a great hit at our event. He was very open to our ideas and played a good variety of family friendly tunes. We will definitely have him back. I recommend him for your events!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2013

I was very lucky to find Josh (KY Productions) as a DJ. The price is very reasonable for all he does, such as set up for the ceremony etc. He plays fun dancing music where everybody gets up and dances. I highly recommend going with KY Productions!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Amesha · Married on 09/06/2013

During our ceremony the music of our choice was played on que, just exactly as we ask! He was very flexible on meetings And extremely cooperative. The dj communicated with me about my songs of choice with an open mind, he jumped right on getting the songs together very quickly too! Something that really touched me was that when my photographer failed to stand up for her expectations, he and his wife came right in and started shooting pictures as a way of making sure my wedding day was the very best day!! And might I add.. There were exquisite!! I loved the way the dj was quick to get the music going and the people moving! I recommend times 10!

Sent on 09/17/2013