6521 Burnet Lane, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Kurant Events

Kurant Events is a professional wedding and event catering company based in Austin, Texas. This catering team takes pride in creating an experience that matches your particular theme and vision while exceeding all your dining expectations on your special day. Kurant Events will provide delicious cuisine and impeccable service without all the fuss so you can focus on enjoying your special day.

Cuisine
Kurant Events has a team of consultants that work closely with you to create a custom menu that will meet your event needs. From plated meals to buffet style, this team can do it all.

Kurant Events offers their professional catering services to special events throughout the greater Austin metro area. Along with delicious food, you will also get a creative presentation design that your guests will fawn over long after the plates are cleared. Kurant Events will take care of all the delivery, set up, serving, and clean up at your special event.

Follow Kurant Events on
Fries and cheese
download 2 51 172741

5 Reviews for Kurant Events

Kaileen Elise · Married on 11/22/2014

We were very happy to have Kurant Events cater our wedding! Carrie and Steven Konarik (the owners) are extremely professional and most importantly, their food is amazing! We were impressed by what they served us during the tasting and were excited to hire them. During menu planning, we were pleased with their flexibility and willingness to “get it right” for us. On our actual wedding day, it was terrible weather (thunderstorms and rain so bad our venue flooded where we originally planned dinner!) but the Kurant Events team handled the situation perfectly. Quality was not sacrificed — everything was plated beautifully and the customer service was top-notch. Our guests loved the signature cocktails, appetizers, and dinner. I would highly recommend Kurant Events if you’re looking to work with an excellent team who served delicious food!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/24/2014

If I could give Carrie and the Kurant Events Team 10 stars I would. When I first began to plan our wedding one of my main concerns was finding quality wedding food. Carrie came to my rescue by helping me create a mouth watering menu that left all my guests raving about the meal. My husband and I are foodies and we are passionate about food and drinks so we wanted this passion reflected on our wedding day. Every aspect of the meal was delicious and Carrie and co. were so incredible to work with. They go above and beyond to accommodate all guests (including making sure the people with dietary needs are cared for) and anticipate the needs of the bride and groom. She even surprised my husband and I with Dirty Martinis during dinner that they made just for us as it is our favorite cocktail but we we weren't able to rent martini glasses in addition to all the other glasses and plate ware so had decided not to serve them at our semi-open bar reception. Carrie is calm and collected and will make sure everything runs smoothly. Even when her team is not at the helm of an event they still treat the event as their top priority and take ownership of it/team up with the other vendors to ensure the event runs smoothly. Mouth-watering food? Check! Amazing Customer Service? Check! Overall awesome experience that was better than I imagined? Check, check!

I highly recommend Kurant Events for any wedding or other event. They go way above and beyond and they truly understand customer service.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Kurant Events Pricing

Kurant Events Price Rates

Kurant Events FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 105.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 39.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables