11080 Redwood ave, Hollywood, FL 33026 Map · Phone number

About Kts Beauties

Kts Beauties all started when i first found out i was excepting a baby. And at that moment i knew i had to make a change, I wasn't happy with my job or where i was in life there was so much more in me than just pushing papers and answering to other. so from then on i made my self a promise to fallow my heart and my dream, and I could not be happier! as a little girl i was always doing friends and family's hair and make up, and i was good! its a natural gift to me, I love making people feel beautiful and confident in their own skin, it makes my day seeing that smile on a bride who is so ecstatic about her hair style or her make up. when i go to work its pure joy for me, i love the happiness that my service brings to all these wonderful ladies i get to work with. being a make up artist and hair stylist is my passion, it was a dream of mine that i turned into a reality, and i would love to provide my service to everyone and anyone! i love hearing love stories, i think that is the main reason i got involved in bridal, i do all kinds of events from commercial to fashion shows, but brida has my heart.

• Styled By DD
19668861465267440369715470647171
img389
img512

Kts Beauties FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations