2840 W. Via Verde Dr., Rialto, CA 92377 Map · Phone number

About KSquared Photography

THIS IS IT! You're getting MARRIED! If only my couples knew how excited I get for their wedding, they might think I'm crazy. But it's true, I dooooo! (heh.. get it? I do?) I get the honor of being apart of one of the most important and intimate moments in your life! Gaahhh! I will always get goosebumps from how thankful I am to capture these incredible memories. You'll find me out on the dance floor rockin' some amateur dance moves while getting that picture of the best man as he has his tie around his head. But you'll also find me bawling my eyes out during your vows because #allthefeels. I live for these moments, and if you value memories that evoke passion, love and laughter every time you look at them, then give me a hollaaa!! Because I do too. (see what I did there) :)

Follow KSquared Photography on

KSquared Photography 5
KSquared Photography 6
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

The one photographer to rule them all!

WOWWIE WOW WOW! Man oh man, where do I start with how to describe the crazy, awesome-sauce photography powers that emanate from Kate? Kate is a phenomenal photographer and I was so blessed to have her for our engagement and wedding photos. Finding a great photographer was my top priority for the wedding planning phase and I was lucky enough to come across Kate via Instagram. What stood out to me with Kate was how real and genuine her photos looked while still making the clients look damn good. I’m not partial to the over-exposed resolution and 100% super-posed type wedding photos that I noticed were saturating the wedding market. I wanted a photographer that could help me feel like I was right back in that moment of when the picture was snapped. The ability to bring out that realness requires true talent and Kate is the embodiment of that. She is photo Jesus. And on top of her exceptional skills, she has a bomb personality as well. Her dad jokes and her natural ability to make you feel comfortable looking lovey-dovey for the camera are things you want and will get from her. I love the way she markets herself because that is the real her and her work speaks for itself. You would be lucky as heck if she could take your photos for you so stop your searching, she’s the one.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    KSquared Photography 7
    KSquared Photography 8
    KSquared Photography 9
  • DesertFox

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2018

What an amazing photographer and person!! Katelyn is absolutely the best choice I could have ever made regarding hiring vendors. She is packed full of experience and creativity! She is wonderfully positive and is very knowledgeable about various situations. She goes above and beyond for you and is quick to respond and give her advice. All I can say is she is literally the best at what she does. We FULLY intend to hire her for our family portraits for many years to come. Would not recommend any one else for their wedding photography.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • soontobeMarchi!

reina · Married on 11/19/2017

If you want an amazing photographer who will take the time to get to know you and understand your vision, who is super cool and does impeccable work, Kate is your girl. SHE IS JUST AMAZING! She has a beautiful, fun, artistic soul, and she's the real deal. From the very first time I met her, I knew that she was going to capture all of the magic of my wedding. She went above an beyond with making sure we had great spots for photos, helped capture the special moments with my family and bridal party, and made my husband and I look like celebrities in our photos. Her prices are completely fair and her work is just perfection. She is an amazing person, super professional and her passion comes through in her photos. If you want awesome photos, go see Kate!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    KSquared Photography 10
    KSquared Photography 11
    KSquared Photography 12

KSquared Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints