Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number

About KS Catering

KS Catering is an independently owned company based out of Baltimore County, Maryland. We serve all areas of Maryland, and some areas of Delaware and Pennsylvania.

When you hire a caterer, you are not just ordering food, but entrusting a company with your memories.
Let KS Catering create an experience you will remember forever.

We offer off-site catering menus for any of the following events:

* Weddings
* Any Other Social Milestones

RavensRoostBORoast2011014
15273400ykna png
Alford/Braxtion Cake
The lighted glass vase runs through the cake all the way to the bottom......
Alford/Braxtion Cake The lighted glass vase runs through the cake all the way to the bottom......
Arnold Wedding Cake
RavensRoostBORoast2011012
RavensRoostBORoast2011013
RavensRoostBORoast2011014

53 Reviews for KS Catering

Best food I have ever had at a wedding. Kevin's prices are so unbelievably reasonable for what you get. Other quotes were easily three times the price. Kevin was so helpful in picking the menu, walking through the venue and making sure everything was perfect. The guests raved about it our food. I only wish we would of had left overs.

Sent on 10/15/2013

TIFF · Married on 09/28/2013

An outstanding value! They say you get what you pay for but with KS Catering, you get a whole lot more. I was hesitant to to go with KS Catering for our wedding bc I was afraid that the low prices would equate low quality food or crappy service. So glad I was wrong. After working with KS Catering for a fundraiser in January, I was convinced their low prices did not mean we had to sacrifice quality so we booked them for our wedding as well. The food, service and level of professionalism were top notch. They were helpful with referrals and even called several other vendors to help us find everything we needed to make our wedding day perfect. I recommend KS Catering to anyone looking for delicious food and great prices. The bacon wrapped scallops, drizzled with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ were amazing, the petit filets and soft pretzel bar were also crowd favorites.

Sent on 10/27/2013

stephanie · Married on 09/14/2013

Kevin and his staff were the best! I am so glad to have found them at the Baltimore Bridal Show. The crab dip won me and my bridesmaids over, not to mention the price was reasonable in comparison to other vendors. Kevin was so personable and professional. He worked with me and my spouse allowing us to come to several tastings since I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted. I love that K&S had several choices of main dishes to choose from. Kevin really went above and beyond what we had expected in a caterer. He was so pleasant to work with. He worked around our schedule to go over floor plans and gave us some great advise on how to make things run smoothly. His bartenders were awesome and the wedding cake was just how I wanted it. They cook everything onsite. The food was delicious, everyone was talking about how good the crab balls were! I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future! Thanks Kevin and your staff for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 10/01/2013

• Deer Creek Overlook
    Deer Creek Overlook Banquet Halls

Great work and amazing results!! We hope that you visit again soon!

• La Banque de Fleuve
    La Banque de Fleuve Banquet Halls

KS Catering has treated a few of our brides to their well done service. Energetic and full of life make Keven a thrill to work with. Clients are always happy with their food and highly professional and fun staff!

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with KS Catering was very easy and professional. Their staff is always on top of every detail of your event. The most worry free off premise caterers around. KS will make sure that your event is one to remember!!!! From their excellent food selection to the friendly staff they are tops!!!!!

• Nottingham, 21236 See on map