75 N Main St, Barre, VT 05641 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About K's Bridal and Formal

Hello! My name is Kate Forsell, and together with my mother Kathy Flanagan, we are the owners and staff of K's Bridal and Formal. It might seem crazy to some, but this is our first and only business. I am 21, my mother 59, and we are just now deciding to follow our dreams.

I have worked in the retail industry since I was 14. I started working in the bridal industry at 16. I was working for another local company with multiple locations around the state, but when he closed his store in my area, I found myself missing the store. I missed the relaxed atmosphere of the shop, the relationships I had built with my customers, and I missed the excitement of a bride finding her dream gown. So, I went to my mother and expressed my woes. Her response would change the rest of our lives. Her idea? To open our own shop, of course! She had helped me in the old shop during the last weeks of business, as I was the only employee left until the shop closed. Unavoidably, she had caught the bridal bug too, and fell in love with the atmosphere and the industry. So, after much struggle, long nights of work, and many paperwork headaches, we have finally achieved our dream. We are now the proud owners of K's Bridal and Formal, and we couldn't be any happier!

Being the small-town bridal shop, we don't have a ginormous shop and endless employees like you see on the popular TV shows now-a-days. Instead, we focus on bringing our customers and brides the best customer service experience we can. We have built relationships with our designers, and because of those relationships, we are able to offer the help and support that a bride needs during her wedding planning. We carry gowns and dresses for the entire wedding party, as well as tuxedo rentals, prom gowns, and dresses for any special occasion that you want to dress up and feel special for. Although we are that small-town shop, we do carry designer names such as Tony Bowls, Sophia Tolli, and David Tutera. Just because we are a small state doesn't mean we girls don't deserve the celebrity treatment! If perhaps your dream dress is something less glitzy, we do carry designers such as Alfred Angelo and Eden.

We are opening our shop with a small gifty section, for those needing a little something for a shower or bachelorette party. Our dream is to expand that line as we grow, to include more gifty options, and hopefully more tools and resources for the planning stages of the wedding. Hopefully the future holds the ability to offer custom invitations and printing, wedding planning, and much more!

We want to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our website, and to invite you to visit our shop in the small town of Barre, Vermont. Your business and support of our shop means a lot to us, and we want to say THANK YOU!! Not only does it mean a lot, but it helps us to continue to follow our dreams!!

ks log
bell
snow whit
ks log

16 Reviews for K's Bridal and Formal

I went in without an appointment. They greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. It's clean, oranized, and quiet! There was no pressure to purchase and Kate and her mom were wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable! I would definately recommend them to anybody. I will be purchasing my bridal parties attire there and possibly my gown. I can't wait to see the new Cinderella Gown by Alfred Angelo!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Robin · Married on 09/26/2015

Kate and her Mom were Very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 12/09/2014

My dress was beautiful thank you K's Bridal!

Sent on 10/05/2015

K's Bridal and Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• K's Bridal and Formal 1
    WeddingWire Discount
    As our thanks for finding us on WeddingWire, print this coupon for 10% off your purchase of shoes, jewelry or accessories with the purchase of a wedding gown.

• 75 N Main St Barre, 05641 See on map