Krysteena P. Atienza, Wedding Consultant

San Diego, CA View map

Virtual consultations offered on a case-by-case basis. Please visit my website for any updates.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Bailey
    Bailey W. Married on 04/18/2021

Krysteena is the best!

As soon as we met Krysteena, we knew that she was exactly what we were looking for in a day of wedding coordinator. She put us immediately at ease and made us confident that our wedding would go smoothly with her in charge. We could tell she really loves what she does!

Krysteena P. Atienza, Wedding Consultant's reply:

Hi Bailey! Thank you for your kind and generous words. I wish you both the very best! Congratulations again to you both!! :)
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 11/16/2019

She is the best!!!

If you're thinking about hiring Krysteena as your wedding coordinator, stop thinking and do it! She is amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. I was an anxious bride especially since we were planning from out of town, but Krysteena made me feel secure and at ease. On the day of, she did everything from constructing our chuppah, to helping bustle my dress, to making sure my husband and I got appetizers and drinks. Any time I started to worry about something, Krysteena had already taken care of it. She is simply the best!

Krysteena P. Atienza, Wedding Consultant's reply:

Awwww...thank you Melissa! Hope you and Daniel are enjoying your first married holiday season. :) Coordinating at the safari park was a BLAST and soooo unique. Can't wait to see the finished photos!
    Kylie Married on 10/26/2019

Krysteena is wonderful and I can't recommend her enough!

Being a couple of perfectionists, my husband and I were having trouble figuring out how we would find someone who could execute our wedding plan effectively. After searching and speaking with several day-of coordinators, we found Krysteena and we hit it off right away.

Leading up to our wedding we met with her for coffee and spoke about our plan for the wedding. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, our families and our inspiration for the wedding. It’s that attention to detail that makes her such a talented wedding coordinator. She was always several steps ahead and planned accordingly to be ready for any situation.

On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. We arrived at the venue and Krysteena and her team had directed our vendors and set up everything, including the centerpieces, dessert table and decorations. For the rest of the night we were able to enjoy being with our loved ones because Krysteena made sure that everything was taken care of. She anticipated our needs fully and executed perfectly. We cannot imagine how we would have pulled off the reception without her help. Nothing about Krysteena is too good to be true, she really is as talented and wonderful as all of her past clients describe her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

San Diego, CA, 92138
6193549767
Location of (Krysteena P. Atienza, Wedding Consultant)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding