154 Monkey Road, Elgin, TX 78621 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Krystal Falls Venue

We would love the chance to invite you to our exquisite wedding venue. The Krystal Falls Venue will engulf you with the presence of its grace. Nestled among the picturesque country side, surrounded by beautiful landscaped grounds, the venue is highlighted by the myriad details that make a perfect day perfect.

We're proud of the amenities we offer that will make your special event truly exceptional. To name a few:

*Elegant Covered White Rock Pavilion (50'x75') 3750 sq. ft.
* Provided seating for 200 guest (but not limited to)
* Built in state of the art sound system and stage
* Stunning Bridal House for the Bridal party to get dressed
* Landscaped acreage with lush green grass and trees
* An intimate Gazebo for wedding ceremonies
* White bridge over a beautiful pond and striking sunset
* A one (1) hour rehearsal no extra cost (at availability)
* All set-up and clean-up services except catering set-up and clean-up
* Plenty of free parking

3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      0.5

Krystal Falls is a beautiful location and overall we are glad that we chose it for our venue. The reception area is well lit and naturally beautiful so a lot of extra decoration is not necessary. It's well kept and exactly what we expected in that respect. They also provide tables and chairs which was very nice and much better than having to rent them. I did notice durning the planning of the wedding, it was difficult to get a response from my emails. Phone calls and texts were responded to quickly though.

The people who own the venue knew a few people at our wedding so they pretty much attended our wedding as guests, which we felt was unprofessional. They ate, drank, danced, even had their picture made in our live photobooth as my guests waited for their turn. And they are in many of the photographs with my family and friends.

And unfortunately, the one thing I asked of them during the wedding, which was to lower the blinds because my cake was in the sun, they told me it was too difficult and they didn't want to do it. We ended up having to just pick up and move the cake table. Which wasn't a huge problem at the time, but looking back and seeing my pictures and hearing peoples stories about how much they enjoyed our wedding, I can't help but think they could have done the one thing I asked of them.

The good thing about this location is that all of the guests pretty much stay together in one area (i.e. smokers don't have to leave to go outside, etc.). There's also a perfect little spot for the DJ. All of my guests had a blast and it all turned out to be perfect.

All in all, we are satisfied with Krystal Falls since they returned our entire deposit (since we cleaned up afterwards). I absolutely would recommend this venue to a friend, but I would caution them to communicate clearly if they were comfortable with the venue owners attending and participating in the wedding and reception.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Krystal Falls Venue FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner