Kristina Lynn Floral

Kristina Lynn Floral 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Floral Dreams Come True

Working with Tina was a pleasure from start to finish. She had brilliant ideas, helped me to stay within our budget, and provided high quality work. If you want to be a bride who does not have to worry about her wedding floral vision going wrong, then booking Kristina Lynn Floral is the way to go. I was absolutely blown away by every bit of her work and cannot thank her enough for making my wedding floral dreams come true!

Kristina Lynn Floral 3
    Sent on 04/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous Work!

We used Kristina Lynn Flora for our wedding this past December and were so happy we did! Not only is Kristina extremely talented, but she is also very affordable. When meeting with her before the wedding, she understood exactly what I wanted and also added helpful input. On our wedding day, our flowers were more beautiful than we even imagined. We definitely recommend Kristina Lynn Floral!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Brianne · Married on 05/12/2018

Super affordable and amazing flowers! When I was researching florists and asking for quotes, Tina was the easiest to work with. I sent a Pinterest photo of what I liked, and she was able to tell me exactly which flowers they were. My quote was very specific, which I really appreciate. She offers good advice and doesn't try to up-sell you, unlike many vendors out there. The flowers on our wedding day were amazing, from my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids' bouquets to the table arrangements. We got so many compliments! On our wedding day, a family member who we asked to be in charge of our flowers had a family emergency. Tina stepped in and stayed at the church to help pin flowers, which says a lot about her character.

Kristina Lynn Floral 4