Kristin Scent Hair & Makeup Artistry

Mesa, AZ View map

Kristin Scent Hair & Makeup Artistry

on location hair and makeup services for your special day.

Specializing in High Definition and Airbrush, you will be ensured a flawless look that reflects you!

Kristin Scent has been a makeup and hair artist for over 10 years. Trained by experts from M.A.C Cosmetics, Clarins, and the Bumble & Bumble Institute, she has carefully developed her technique. She uses airbrush as well as other HD makeup techniques to ensure that you look beautiful for you special occasion. Her choice of products and tools reflects years of research and dedicated experience.

Kristin is fully aware of the need for proper application, staying power and overall effect while still maintaining a natural and original appearance. Based in the Phoenix Metro area, Kristin has worked with hundreds of brides and would love to glam you up for your special day!

Contact Kristin today to discuss you special day.(48

Karla Married on 04/24/2015
    So incredibly easy to work with! So patient and dedicated! Loved working with her.
    Lisa Married on 03/15/2015
    I was grateful to have someone do my hair and makeup on my big day as I knew if I did it, it would not last.
    Kristin came out to do a trial for my mom and I at no extra cost for driving time and did a great job. She was very attentive and listened to what we wanted so on the big day it was perfect! My hair and makeup lasted all day! Also, I was grateful for Kristin squeezing in a last minute person for hair on the day of the event.
    Kori Married on 01/31/2015
    Kristin was awesome! She came to my house and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, which is very important on your wedding day. She did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids and everything came out wonderful! I feel like she really listened to what we all wanted. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing her services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Mesa, 85208
Location of (Kristin Scent Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding