Boston, MA 02108 Map · Phone number

17 Reviews for Kristin Korpos Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2012

After getting engaged, searching for the right photographer was top priority for me and my husband. It felt like one of the most important vendors for the wedding, since photos are one of the only tangible memories you have of the day. After stumbling across Kristin’s website, we had a brief interview with her and her assistant, Maarit, we knew we had found our photographers. Kristin photographed our engagement shoot and then our wedding day and we honestly couldn’t be happier with her work. She manages to capture beautiful details and moments that would normally be overlooked. She also made sure to discuss with us the shots and style that we wanted so we didn’t miss anything we felt was important. Of all of our vendors, she was also one of the most responsive and she and Maarit were both really easy and fun to work with. We’re already planning on hiring her again when we have kids! Definitely book her for your wedding or engagement photos; you won’t regret it!

Anpu · Married on 04/21/2012

My husband and I are so grateful to have found Kristin! The digital and film photos came out stunning! Our family and friends were amazed at the candid shots that really conveyed the feeling of our wedding day. Two things (among many, many) stick out about Kristin - 1) she is incredibly thorough and reliable and 2) she has a wonderful personality and an amazing sense of humor which made working with her an absolute breeze. Her thoroughness shone through because my husband and I live in NY but it was easy to work with Kristin remotely via email, phone, and through her website. We also met her beforehand to get to know each other better and run through the agenda she had prepared in collaboration with us. Her personality is awesome and my mother who sponsored our wedding found her incredibly easy to reach and easy to work with. Our guests also loved Kristin and it showed because everyone appeared very natural and un-posed (except in the portraits where we actually asked them to pose) which really captured our special time and intimate wedding (it was 25 people total including us!). I would gladly recommend Kristin to you all! She's the best!!!!!!!

Kerri · Married on 12/03/2011

Kristin and Maarit were exceedingly professional, flexible, and accommodating. From our first meeting, we knew that they were the photographers for us; it was clear that they enjoy their profession. Throughout the entire wedding day, they were punctual, dependable, unobtrusive, and super friendly.

Our wedding pictures came out beautifully, and I have no reservations about recommending Kristin and Maarit to anyone in the market for professional pictures.

Award

Kristin Korpos Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental
    Photo Fun Box Photobooth Rental Photo Booths

Kristin is one of the coolest people you will ever meet. She is very genuine and her product is quality. She is a very creative photographer and her pictures show her passion for working with couples and creating beautiful memories.