Oak Island, NC 28465 Map · Phone number

About Kristin Goode Photography

It is the belief that the most beautiful moments in life are not scripted. I am a photojournalist, not a photographer who shoots in a photojournalistic style. I understand the importance of knowing who you are as a couple before the wedding so that when your wedding day arrives I am able to record the defining moments of the day without directing. By learning your love story, the resulting images display a depth that captures why your love is unlike any other.

Your wedding photography is an investment. Long after the flowers have wilted, the last bite of cake has been eaten and your wedding dress is packed away in the back of your closet, what remains are the images that document the beginning of your family. They will be displayed proudly on your wall or in an album on your coffee table - a reminder of the commitment you made to each other when love is easy and when it seems anything but easy.

I have a variety of collections and à la carte options that fit a range of budgets. Feel free to contact me to discuss your budget. I would be more than happy to make recommendations to ensure you receive beautiful images of your wedding day.

Follow Kristin Goode Photography on

ShannonTylerThumb
ShannonTylerThumb

14 Reviews for Kristin Goode Photography

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2014

We hired Kristin after our good friend, a talented photojournalist herself, recommended her.

I spoke with Kristin over the phone, and immediately felt comfortable with her. She is down to earth and friendly, offering great suggestions without being pushy or overbearing. She agreed to travel to the Chapel Hill area at no extra cost, which was surprising in light of her already reasonable prices.

Despite several hitches in the plan ( it was pouring rain, bridesmaids were running late, etc), Kristin maintained her positive attitude and great energy. She is so wonderful at taking shots without interfering with the natural flow of things. She is very hardworking-- she arrived early, stayed late, and made it her goal to get every single shot we discussed-- even going out of her way to find animals on the farm for us to pose with (something I had mentioned wanting at one point)!

Kristin was amazing!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kristin is so personable and extremely talented! We felt so comfortable with her and she captured so many amazing moments! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kathy · Married on 09/14/2013

Kristin was fabulous! She was our photographer for our beach wedding last weekend. She was extremely professional, responsive, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She coordinated shots well with the caterer/event planner and provided great suggestions for shots I would not have thought about. She showed up early, stayed late, and worked the entire time. I really appreciated that she captured our evening but was not intrusive while taking photos. She made all the family photos very fun and easy. I would highly recommend her!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/24/2013