Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for kristin colaneri designs

Sara · Married on 05/22/2010

Kristin and her team was wonderful to work with and was extremely accommodating with all of my dates and needs. I did not live in Dallas (only got married there) and she made it very easy to plan specific dates and times with little flexibility from a distance. In addition the makeup was awesome, exactly what I wanted. Everyone's hair looked amazing and lasted throughout the reception. I would definitely recommend her to a friend, and recommend the use of airbrush makeup!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Tina · Married on 10/03/2009

Kristin wasn't available for my day, so I booke with her assistant Laura Smith and she is fabulous! I loved her personality, she is so lovely and easy to get a long with. She did a fantastic job on all 5 of us. I would use her again for anything! I thought I got a great price and fantastic value for cost!

I would recommend both her and Kristin in a heartbeat. They are both fantastic women, very professional and wonderful at what they do.

Sent on 10/21/2009

suzanne · Married on 07/18/2009

Kristin is extremely talented in makeup and hair design! I have worked with her three times so far. She did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding day for my wedding party and I. We had a great time, she is very comfortable to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she is very professional. I highly recommend Kristin Colaneri!!!

Sent on 08/10/2009