Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30324 Map · Phone number

About Kristi Odom Photography

Kristi Odom is a renown wedding and fine art photographer in Washington, D.C. Kristi captures the most authentic moments of your wedding day, especially the ones you may not see as you’re preparing for the big day or finally walking down the aisle. Her work has been featured in museums, magazines, and in the wedding albums of couples around the world. Kristi Odom is guaranteed to make your day even more special with timeless wedding day photography.

Experience

Kristi is recognized as a Master of Photography by Wedding and Portrait Photographers International. Her work has earned over 60 international awards, some of which have been exhibited in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. She is currently a Nikon ambassador, and has been a speaker for the company for over three years.

Kristi Odom offers custom wedding packages based on your wedding day itinerary and preferred budget. She offers all day photography footage, and a second shooter, Darren, will be present at all times. Kristi Odom uses both portraiture and a photojournalism style to offer you both beautiful portraits and authentic candids of you and your guests. You can order matted and fine art prints, and flush mount albums from Kristi Odom’s print shop.

Follow Kristi Odom Photography on

01e9f6c459a7be84 1483374296482 kofearlesstalk6109
kofearlesstalk6109

27 Reviews for Kristi Odom Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Kristi is an incredibly talented photographer and also a wonderful person. She took the time prior to, during and after the wedding to ensure I obtained the photos that I wanted. She works efficiently (my family photos were done in 30 minutes sharp) and with kindness. Her team was good at working behind the scenes on wedding day, but was also able to engage with guests to get the photos I wanted without making them uncomfortable. After the wedding, she worked alongside me to ensure I was satisfied with my photo album. I would highly recommend Kristi Odom Photography.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

You know when you have one of the moments where it just clicks and you know you are going to just adore a person. Well that was the exact feeling my now husband and I had when we met Kristi. From that first meeting we had a coffee shop I knew she was the photographer we wanted to work with. I actually knew before I even saw any of her work. It was her personality that grabbed my husband and I. We just felt that she really got us. Then we saw her work and it was a done deal. Kristi was so great to work with up to the wedding. Totally willing to answer any question and was willing to go over anything with us. She even did a walk through with us at the venue before hand (which not everyone does). She kept up with us during the planning process it was so nice. The day of the wedding SHE WAS ON and her partner Darren is amazing. Krisit has this way to be there but also able to hide and get the best pictures. When I look back at the pictures I keep finding myself saying “Oh my gosh I didn’t even realize she was there to get that picture”. She made the wedding so fun and everyone loved working with her. For anyone reading this …. Please know that booking Kristi will be the best choice ever for you! She is wonderful, kind, a true talent, calming, and extraordinary. Thank you Kristi!!! We love you!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Hasti · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristi did an incredible job for our wedding photos. We look like movie stars in them! She captured so many moments that were important to us- and to our family. We continue to admire her work weeks later and she was just a joy to work with. We'll have these memories for the rest of our lives thanks to Kristi! I couldn't recommend her enough! She's a true artist!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kristi Odom Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Exclusive Designs 4 You, LLC
    Exclusive Designs 4 You, LLC Wedding Planners

Our company used Kristi on New Year's Eve for a wedding. Kristi was wonderful to work with. My bride really enjoyed spending the day with Kristi. She was able to be creative even though the weather was not cooperating. She managed to keep the bride and groom smiling throughout the evening. I recommend Kristi for your wedding or special event.

• Debi Parker Photography
    Debi Parker Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristi is awesome! As a photographer and as a person. She is just fun to be around and she brings her wonderful energy to every wedding she photographs as well as a truly unique style of wedding photography all her own.

• Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia, 30324 See on map