New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Kristi Drago-Price Photography

Kristi Drago-Price specializes in photographing life's authenic moments.

Kristi effortlessly blends blissful spontaneity with stylish grace to compase a visual narrative of your wedding day. As an experienced Photo Editor, Kristi's shots are as naturally artistic decorating a wedding album, as they would be popping off the pages of a magazine.

Without setting up large lights, awkward props or relying on computer tricks, Kristi approaches each priceless moment in an easy-going yet fun manner, providing the freedom to truly relax in front of the camera.

"I create images that represent the pure, honest, joyful and candid moments from your wedding. Think of me as your personal historian creating a photographic heirloom for generations to come."

Kristi Drago-Price was the Photo Editor of BRIDES magazine for over a decade, lectured at the International Center of Photography, has been quoted in the wedding issue of Photo District News, was a presenter at PhotoExpo Plus, judged numerous wedding photography competitions, and is a much sought after industry expert. Kristi is currently the contributing Photography Director at Destination: W and the creator behind Editor's Edge consulting to editorial and Wedding Photogrpahers.

Follow Kristi Drago-Price Photography on

17 Reviews for Kristi Drago-Price Photography

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I knew just from looking at Kristi's online portfolio she was the photographer for our wedding day! And after the initial phone interview regarding our engagement shoot that was totally reaffirmed! She picked an amazing and unique location for our engagement photos that reflected both me and my husband and had everyone's compliments! She and her assistant were both so helpful in plans leading up to the big day and everything went smoothly. The quality of the shots she captured are amazing and so worth it. Everyone says your wedding day goes by like a blur and that's an understatement. I'm so glad we made the investment to get an amazing photographer because now we have beautiful photos to share for the rest of our lives. I can't recommend Kristi enough!

Kasey · Married on 08/27/2016

Kristi was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She supported all my ideas and eased any concerns I had from the very beginning so that photography for the night was never something I was worried about, only looked forward to. I knew she would capture authentic moments all evening long and Kristi did not disappoint. Looking through the pictures we just received was like reliving the whole night and knowing we will have these pictures from Kristi for the rest of our lives makes both me and my husband extremely excited and happy.

Sara · Married on 07/02/2016

Kristi Drago-Price was amazing to work. We initially selected her based off of her (impressive) resume and the photos we saw on her website. We found her prompt, attentive, and professional throughout the entire process. We are in North Carolina, and Kristi worked with us long-distance to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding on Long Island, including several meetings by FaceTime. On my wedding day, she helped me stay calm and made sure everyone was having a great time! Her assistant was phenomenal as well. The images we have so far (she has already sent us an extensive 'sneak peak') are better than we could have imagined! We highly recommend her!

Kristi Drago-Price Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Three Village Inn
    Three Village Inn Mansion Weddings

If you are looking for an elegant twist on photography, Kristi Drago-Price is the photographer you're looking for! Her work is absolutely incredible and she is a pleasure to work with!

• New York, NY See on map