Po Box 576, Tiverton, RI 02878 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kristen Moshiek Professional Wedding Stylist

Kristen Moshiek has been a Professional Hair Stylist for well over a decade, spending the past 15 years as a Senior Stylist at a salon on Newbury Street in Boston, MA. Then venturing out on her own, with creating an on site wedding hairstyling business with other talented Professional Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists. She wants to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere for her Brides and the Bridal parties for that special day.

Kristen continuously attends training seminars to remain on top of the latest hair techniques and trends. She has formal training in:

Redken NYC Exchange Color and Styling

Bumble and Bumble NYC Razor Cutting and Texturizing

Japanese Hair Straightening

Keratin Hair Straightening

Great Lengths Hair Extensions

Aquage updo hairstyling training

Aveda hair coloring

The past several years, Kristen has become an in-demand hair stylist, mastering techniques with romantic styles for weddings and other special occasions, having been a part of more then 100 formal events. She received the 2008 Best of Boston award from the Improper Bostonian. As well as most recentley 2012 Best of Boston award from Boston Wedding magazine (Best Wedding Hairstylist). In a addition to that, she was featured in the Boston Wedding Magazine December 2014 issue (Experts know Best!)

Kristen currently lives in Rhode Island with her husband and three sons.

Follow Kristen Moshiek Professional Wedding Stylist on

• Beauty and the Brush Artistry
  • Studio 7
  • Lockstar Beauty Bar

12 Reviews for Kristen Moshiek Professional Wedding Stylist

Amanda Sibley · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing classy look, and professional service.

Kristen was recommended to me by a bride who was married a few years ago, so I already knew she would be great. She did not disappoint! I was likely a difficult bride, I ended up having two trials ahead of the wedding because I kept changing my mind, and Kristen didn’t make me feel like I was a burden. On the day of the wedding, my hair was exactly what I was hoping for, and more, if possible. Kristen listened to me and took all the time needed to make it perfect. I was having a hard time vocalizing what I wanted, and she was patient and helped make it right. She also was a pleasure to chat with for the many hours we were getting ready.

Kristen and her assistant showed up very prepared and on time to our hotel. She knew the general theme I was going for (black tie optional, so hair needed to be more classy/elegant) and helped my bridesmaids get updos that suited the wedding. they were also very efficient and we ended much earlier than planned.

I recommend Kristen to any bride looking for a fancy updo or blow out/curl for their wedding, really amazing experience!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2018

Kristen and her team are the most wonderful people to work with. Taking their time ALWAYS to make sure they get it right. Absolutely perfect this past weekend for my daughters wedding !!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Meg · Married on 07/09/2016

Kristen was amazing, and I would absolutely recommend her as a stylist. She did my hair as well as my five bridesmaids', and we were all so pleased with the results! She was incredibly professional, attentive to detail, artistic, and easy to work with - definitely hire her!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Real Weddings

• Po Box 576 Tiverton, 02878 See on map
    Location of (Kristen Moshiek Professional Wedding Stylist)