1530 Monterey St. A, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Kundrat Makeup Artist

For 6 years Kristen has been working as a makeup artist based in Hollywood. Though she recently re-located to the Central Coast, Ca. Her career has allowed her opportunities to travel throughout California and to other locations such as Las Vegas, and Hong Kong. Specializing in Airbrush Makeup and all things LASHES, also a licensed Esthetician at Savvi skin & body studio www.savviskinstudio.com

Most recently Kristen was asked to do makeup at the world premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides. She also Keyed a Skittles "Taste the Rainbow" viral. Kristen's extensive training combined with her on the job experience is what sets her apart. She has worked in all facets of the industry Including events and publications such as the Emmy's, Playboy, Independent Spirit Awards, E! Saturday Night Magazine, Time Warner Cable, Spanish Maxim, and LA Fashion week.

By understanding the principles of airbrushing, she holds the secret to achieving the ever famous "Red Carpet Glow..."

Follow Kristen Kundrat Makeup Artist on

RochelleLashesAfter5
SNMagEmily
BehindtheCandy005

7 Reviews for Kristen Kundrat Makeup Artist

Kristen did a wonderful job on make-up for the mother of the groom, two bridesmaids and myself (bride). She thoroughly understood the look for each gal and made us look amazing! We had one more person to receive make-up than originally planned, and Kristen was able to fit it into our schedule! Kristen also provided several waxes, which were a nice touch for the wedding and honeymoon! She is my go-to gal for all waxes now! Thank you Kristen for making us look gorgeous!! :) - Jenn

Sent on 09/14/2015

kenna · Married on 10/06/2012

I had my wedding last weekend and Kristen did my makeup and my mothers. We both loved how she made us still look like us but beautiful:) She was so easy to work with and made time for a trial and came to Cambria where we had our wedding.

Thank you Kristen!
    Kenna Shannon

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mandee · Married on 09/22/2012

Kristen did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! She was always quick to respond to my questions. She was early to the trial run and on the day of the wedding. She overall did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I will recommend her to anyone! Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Kristen Kundrat Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Spa
    Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning