144 S 3rd Street, San Jose, CA 95112 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kristen Beccia Photography

Just a girl, a camera and a wild imagination here to help you make all your ideas come to life in memorable images you can treasure for a lifetime!

Two years ago I ended up in Northern California after moving up and down the west coast and finally feel like I have found home, the only thing missing was a job I truly enjoy. I have always believed that pictures tell you a story and with the help of family and friends Kristen Beccia Photography was born.

Follow Kristen Beccia Photography on

42ee7e60c0a03a1d 1346206924087 DSC0660
56191210100382703466282363639114n

2 Reviews for Kristen Beccia Photography

Julie · Married on 10/12/2014

So very glad that we hired Kristen Beccia Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures. I have seen 2 sneak peaks and loved them! So excited to see the rest...I'm sure they will be just as great as our engagement pictures. Kristen is so great to work with, professional and truly listens to the type of photo style you're after. After meeting with her for the first 5mins we knew we wanted to hire her! Thank you Kristen for your amazing job and we're looking forward to seeing our wedding album. So glad you made our day so special!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2013

I loved Kristen!!!! She was super attentive to the ideas I had and was so great about getting pictures back quickly

Sent on 01/10/2014

Kristen Beccia Photography Pricing

Kristen Beccia Photography Price Rates

Kristen Beccia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,575.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 144 S 3rd Street San Jose, 95112 See on map