16 Miller Street, Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About Kristal Walden Graphic Design

Hi! My name is Kristal Walden. I have been in the design field for almost 9 years. I got my first foot in the door experience when I landed a position at an advertising agency in Westchester. It was here that I learned what the “real” world was about…working with clients, print guidelines and most important of all deadlines.

In 2010, I wanted to start venturing into working for myself so I established my own little business Kristal Walden Graphic Design. I started slow with designing business cards and holiday cards and then I got my first taste of doing wedding invitations. I was instantly hooked! I found my calling!

Working with brides was something that I have never thought to do. I had experience with designing my own invitations but for someone else was definitely challenging. My goal was to create simple, unique, one of a kind designs while also being budget conscious not only for my brides but for all my clients.

So here I am today with an ever growing portfolio of designs that many wonderful brides and grooms, parents and business colleagues alike have been so wonderful as to allow me to be part of their special day. I hope that I can be part of yours as well.

mg0286