Fort Bragg, NC 28310 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73
  • Real Weddings 2

About Krista Lajara Photography

I’m Krista, the owner & principal photographer of KLP Studios. I have a passion for weddings and couples and I specialize in romantic lifestyle photography.

I believe that selecting a wedding photographer is more than just picking someone to snap photos during the ceremony. Every couple is special and your wedding day is a reflection of you and your partners unique personalities. You deserve to have a photographer who fits your style and understands your vision. I enjoy building personal relationships with my brides to give you the highest quality of service throughout the entire wedding process.

I’m a wife, a mother, and I’m a total sucker for a classic love story! When I’m not behind the camera, you can probably find me browsing through an antique shop or discovering the best local eats with my husband, son Logan, and our lovable pup. We love traveling to new cities, trying exotic foods, finding thrift shop treasures, and making new friends wherever we go!

I began my career in photography while working at Walt Disney World, which gave me the opportunity to create my own kind of magic through photographs. Next, in New York City I worked to refine my style of timeless romance and capturing candid emotion. In 2011, I started my own business and have never looked back!

Follow Krista Lajara Photography on

• Real Weddings 56
  • Videos 1

11 Reviews for Krista Lajara Photography

Lauren · Married on 04/17/2016

I met Krista when she was living in Orlando and already knew how great her work was, so when I got engaged, I immediately started looking at her website and pricing. We decided to have Krista do our engagement and wedding photos and they are amazing!! She was so professional and comfortable, even when my family was being a bit stressful to deal with. She was amazing with the kids in the wedding and even those who feel awkward in front of the camera. She made everyone at ease.
    Krista decided to view our venue a couple of times before the wedding to see where we could take the best photos and we made the decision to have her bring a second photographer. Between Krista and Roxanne (the second shooter), they captured every moment, from every angle.
    I loved Krista's willingness to travel and make sure each shot was beautiful. The ability to capture all of those candid moments during your special day is such a talent! We also decided to have a videographer (last minute) and she provided us with a name of someone who was awesome! Krista was just fabulous and I don't have enough amazing words to describe her! I would definitely recommend her work!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Andy · Married on 10/17/2015

Krista was amazing - we, honestly, gave her very little feedback to work with in planning her shoot and she came out the other side with fantastic photos. She was easy to work with before and during the wedding. And as a semi-professional photographer myself, Krista has a great eye for a good photo, something that many so-called wedding photographers are missing.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Caroline · Married on 09/26/2015

Krista did a great job! We told her what we wanted her to shoot during the event, and she did everything we wanted while still being flexible. She was cheerful and fun, and she really made our guests feel comfortable. We are so pleased with her work!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Award

Krista Lajara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Happily Ever After
    Happily Ever After Wedding Planners

I worked with Krista for the first time this past September at an outdoor venue and she was absolutely perfect to work with. There was the threat of rain but we decided to "go for it" and hope it stayed away and Krista was right on board and willing to do everything we could to give Sarah and John the wedding of their dreams in this outdoor garden. And it never rained! Krista was very professional and so easy to work with and for a planner that makes our job not only fun but easy. And she captured some of the best photos, ones that I know this deserving couple will cherish for years to come. I can not wait to work with her again and will definitely recommend her to our clients!

• Cassie Madden Photography
    Cassie Madden Photography Wedding Photographers

Krista has an authentic gift for photography, and an incredibly unique eye for beauty. Her photographs narrate a story for her clients no one else could tell, and they always light up my newsfeed when I get to see them. She is a genuinely sweet person who strives for the best not only for her clients, but fellow professionals and friends. Never pass up a chance to work with Krista at KLP Studios!!

• Fort Bragg, 28310 See on map