Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Krista A. Jones Photography

We’re fine art wedding photographers based in Annapolis, Maryland. We love natural light and often use film to slow down time and truly capture the beauty of a moment. We strive to create beautiful images that are classic, natural and truly tell the story of each day.

We were married 2010 and we live on Kent Island with our two sweet pups – a Golden Retriever and a Duck Toller. When we’re not photographing weddings, we love working on our house, cooking, reading and spending time near the water. We’re so thankful for the career that we have and we love each and every couple we have the opportunity to work with!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Proofs (2)
Albums (1)

I don't even know where to begin... Working with this dynamic duo was beyond amazing. When we first contacted Krista and Davey, they responded saying that they take limited couples per year and that they wanted to set-up a Skype conversation with us to see if we would be a good fit. My husband was more nervous than I was for this conversation haha! After this initial Skype conversation, we kept our fingers crossed hoping that they felt the same about us that we felt about them- and they did!

We loved having an included engagement shoot with them in Baltimore- the city where we met. It allowed us to get to know them better and to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. We learned what the terms "nuzzle" and "kiss and smile" meant very quickly ;)

On our wedding day, it was so nice having photographers that have worked with the venue before and were familiar with the area. Krista took photos of the girls getting ready, while Davey took pictures of the guys. Having two photographers is the best!! Krista and Davey fit in perfectly with our wedding party and entire wedding atmosphere. Krista asks for a list of "must-have" photos for the wedding day ahead of time which helped SO much. She went down the list and crossed off the family photos as we took them and reminded me of the photos we still had left to take on our list.

We seriously could not have asked for better wedding pictures. We were surprised that we got them back so quickly, 2 weeks after our wedding! We re-lived every moment of our wedding while looking through the pictures and will cherish them for a lifetime. The quality and lighting of each picture is so perfect! We have received endless likes/comments on them on Facebook. The money that we spent working with an amazing photographer(s) was worth every penny. Krista and Davey are very professional, punctual, fun to be around, and so good at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

From the moment we meant Krista and Davey, we knew they were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They work so well together (great husband and wife team!) and are so professional. They knew exactly what we were going for, and what we wanted out of our wedding pictures, and were super flexible when it came to adjusting for weather. Most importantly- their photos are stunning. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/14/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Krista (& Davey) were an absolute pleasure to work with! I fell in love with Krista's photos from her website and knew we had to have them as our photographer for our special day. I loved that Krista wanted to either meet in person or do a video Skype before moving forward just to make sure our visions were the same. The day of Krista & Davey were amazing directing us to do exactly what they needed. I was extremely happy after spending that day together and then receiving the photos this week, I was just blown away. They caught every moment I wanted and more! Thanks so much guys! I would 100% recommend Krista for any photography needs!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews