Marietta, GA 30090 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 2

3 Reviews for Krispy Kreme

Vanita · Married on 05/17/2008

My husband LOVES Krispy Kreme doughnuts. For our Grooms cake we wanted something different, so we used Krispy Kreme doughnuts to make our cake. It was fantastic! We used both original and chocolate covered and it was a huge hit! EVERYONE loved it and it tasted AWESOME!! We picked them up the morning of our wedding and it didn't take anytime to put the cake together! We LOVED how it turned out and everyone loved how it tasted! : )

Sent on 06/06/2010

Jayme · Married on 09/04/2011

a great idea for favors - I can who doesn't want a pair of delicious glazed donuts but in our location we had to use NY or PA and they don't deliver so we couldn't use them. bummed! love krispy kreme!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Mary · Married on 10/13/2007

3.5

For my wedding favors I used Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I had heard of Gwen Stefani doing this and decided that it was something different. For wedding favoris, they put 2 donuts (you can pick between a couple of different ones) in little boxes. Then my family and I tied the boxes with a pretty sheer white ribbon. The boxes looked so pretty and the guests absolutely loved the donuts as favors! The only downside is that Krispy Kreme is pricey. I was fortunate enough that the manager at the time gave me an outstanding deal, but a year later when we checked back for my sister's wedding they had gone way up in price.

Sent on 12/16/2008