Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Krisanna Elizabeth Events

There's nothing quite like connecting and collaborating with two people who are head over heels in love.

The KE planning experience is comprised of professional expertise + dedication, a twist of friendship, and a sprinkle of grace. As your event manager, I take pride in being the person you trust to take care of every element of your celebration - you deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding day and my mission is to ensure that happens. I can't wait to assist you in condensing the many details that symbolize your relationship into one magical day that you, your partner, and your guests will cherish forever!

My love story with calligraphy design is the purest form of serendipity; I was the girl who wrote notes in cursive in school & decked out my planner with a variety of pretty lettering. My modern calligraphy adventure began when I received a calligraphy pen as a gift, which quickly became my favorite creative release, and then turned into the 2nd branch of KE. I'm self-taught (and forever learning) and love that the art of calligraphy just adds to my belief that the little details - like exquisite lettering - can make the biggest impact.

Event Services available in the Greater Seattle area & Calligraphy Design available internationally.

For more information and pricing, please refer to our website:
www.krisannaelizabeth.com

Follow Krisanna Elizabeth Events on

32 Reviews for Krisanna Elizabeth Events

1 User photo

Krisanna Elizabeth Events 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Didn't think I needed a wedding planner - but after my phenomenal experience with Krisanna, I don't know how I would've done it without her!

Got a wedding to plan? Need a new friend? Krisanna is incredibly fun to work with and seriously amazing at her job. I (ashamedly) have pretty high standards, but Krisanna is THE one person I trusted in full - from start to finish, K repeatedly overdelivered beyond expectations with her sharp attention to detail, boundless creativity, and enthusiasm, which all stem from her love for her clients and job. She carries all the personality traits and characteristics of THE ideal, best-in-class wedding planner - I seriously cannot think of a better person fit for this job than her. Krisanna stands apart from the rest because she treats you as if you're her best friend getting married, who she wants to plan THE BEST, most memorable wedding for, rather than a vendor you hired.

*PREFACE: I know this review is super cheesy and gushy about how amazing Krisanna is, how much we love her, etc, etc.. BUT IT'S ALL TRUE, SO TAKE IT TO HEART. SHE MADE OUR WEDDING PERFECT (SERIOUSLY PERFECT) BECAUSE OF HOW METICULOUSLY ORGANIZED, EXPERIENCED, AND GOOD AT HER JOB SHE IS. ALSO THE SUN WAS SHINING AND IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL 70 DEGREE WEATHER MARCH SEATTLE DAY (maybe not due to Krisanna, but I'd like to think so ;)

--- DO I EVEN NEED A WEDDING PLANNER? I JUST NEED A DAY-OF COORDINATOR! ---
    I'm from Washington, but currently live in New Jersey - planning our wedding from the other side of the country proved to be a bit challenging! I wanted to plan my Chihuly wedding without a wedding planner to save money, but knew I needed a day-of coordinator. I didn't fully understand what wedding planners did, or why people hired them (sorry, Krisanna!). There's enough resources, Pinterest boards, and Yelp reviews for vendors online, right? WRONG!! I can't pinpoint each time that Krisanna helped, or you'd get bored reading this.. but my husband and I know that she was the MVP, and sole reason that our wedding day turned out to be everything and more.

During our first conversation, Krisanna spent nearly two hours discussing her services, providing recommendations for vendors I needed, and answering my never ending list of questions. Ultimately, I ended up hiring Krisanna six months out from my wedding (March 2019), which was hands down, the. best. decision. we. made.

--- HIGHLIGHTS OF WORKING WITH KRISANNA ---
    * K's passion and dedication reverberate throughout her work - she makes a job.. not look like a job, but a natural environment in which she's one with the elements. She makes the planning process enjoyable and easy for everyone involved.
    * K's network of vendors are great! Several of them went above and beyond for us (i.e., extra special photographer presence, complimentary floral mock-up, make-up trial, etc.) because.. who doesn't love Krisanna?? We truly had a stellar A+ vendor team - I cried when I saw our flowers and our photographers were BRILLIANT ;_;
    * K's eye for aesthetics makes her an all-in-one wedding planner / designer / stylist / artist. MOST VENDORS DON'T COME PACKAGED SO WONDERFULLY!!
    * K will make you laugh, undoubtedly, with her dry humor and bubbly personality. Like a best friend, she'll support your decisions, but won't be afraid to disagree and suggest better alternatives.

--- K'S CALLIGRAPHY & ART SERVICES ---
    Krisanna designed, drew, and styled the following for our wedding:
    * Wedding menus (calligraphy, gold foil embossing of the Chihuly Garden & Glass museum, hand drawn by K)
    * Name tags (calligraphy) printed on white cardstock, tied loosely to folded napkins with ivory silk ribbon
    * Acrylic name tags (calligraphy) for the head table, number signs (calligraphy), and other acrylic signage (i.e., bar menu, photo booth station, gifts/advice table)
    * A large acrylic wedding seating chart (calligraphy)
    * Advice cards (calligraphy, typeset)

I feel terrible admitting this, but I've always been hesitant with ordering modern calligraphy services because amateur calligraphy doesn't exude the sophistication and elegance that calligraphy is associated with. I'm no expert, but Krisanna's calligraphy is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, it LOOKS as if it's printed because her calligraphy is fluid and effortlessly perfect. Several wedding guests were shocked to learn that their name tags were written by hand, and not printed calligraphy from a computer! ALSO, she offers her planning clients a 10% discount for her calligraphy services. I regret not hiring her to design our invitations and other stationery.

TL;DR: TRUST ME. IT IS SOO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS SHITSTORM (WEDDING PLANNING) WHEN YOU HAVE A BEST FRIEND (WHO'S 100% EMOTIONALLY STABLE) HELPING YOU AT EVERY STEP. DO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE HER - THERE'S A REASON SHE GETS BOOKED QUICKLY!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Caitlin Aylward · Married on 08/25/2018

Hire Krisanna for coordinating (and planning if you can!) your wedding. You won’t regret it.

Krisanna was our Day of Coordinator for our August 2018 wedding weekend at Guemes Island Resort. We are so happy we hired her to help us execute our wedding! If anything, I wish we hired her to help us plan our wedding too. I had no idea how much work it would be to plan a wedding weekend …

We hired Krisanna largely because she had experience coordinating weddings at our venue. Although the Resort was exactly what I had in my mind for our wedding, it came with its own host of logistic challenges as it is only accessible by ferry. It also didn’t require any specific vendors, which I loved, but also presented additional coordination challenges because everything was a la carte. As we got closer to our wedding, Krisanna swooped in and put together the Rubik’s Cube of 10+ vendors I hired for the event, ensuring everyone planned for the ferry. I couldn’t have done it without her.

On the day of, we had a couple of hiccups due to unexpected weather and misplaced escort cards. She insulated me (and most importantly, my mom) from the issues and made decisions on our behalf so we could all enjoy our wedding day.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Mogu

Mogu · Married on 07/31/2018

Krisanna is the one for the job!

I hired Krisanna as my day of coordinator of my wedding on July 31, 2018. She is the top recommendation from my florist Kelly of Botanique Flowers who is also amazing btw.

Before hiring Krisanna, I was kind of against the idea of having a coordinator and wanted to save some money. Coming from an Asian background, I have no idea of how a wedding process should be in the States but to learn everything all by myself. There was a time I was contacting many vendors and kept myself to my computer researching ideas and sending out/replying easily a hundred emails everyday. Then I had Krisanna and I was saved.

We had 3 meetings prior to my wedding day. She always arrived earlier in our meetings and was always prepared and organized. She valued my opinion and gave me lots of wonderful and professional ideas. Krisanna helped me streamline everything, kept all my vendors posted about every little bit of changes alone the process, found me a good DJ, and gave me suggestions on how to utilize my wedding venue (furniture set up, favors placements and so on). She did more than that. She tried her best to understand me. We talked about my background, how my hubby and I met and the whole way we've been through, and my family. She truly wanted to know who I was and how the wedding could be best for me. In between our meetings, we emailed back and forth on different matters and she was super fast on responding my emails even after her work hours.

And my wedding day came and everything run smoothly. Our parents don't speak English and my photographer speaks only a little. These things sure added difficulty to the whole wedding process but Krisanna managed everything well. Because of her, I only worried a little bit on my wedding day (if you knew me, you'd know I'm a perfectionist and I have the tendency to worry about everything not done/overseen by myself) and enjoyed my big day.

All that being said, Krisaana is the one I would recommend to everyone I know in need of such service. She is reasonable priced (I've quoted other two day-of coordinators and their prices were not even close). She is professional. She is nice to work with. She goes above and beyond. She is the one for the job!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Krisanna Elizabeth Events 2

• Tobey Nelson Events and Design
    Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

Krisanna is great to work with - friendly, easygoing, tasteful and organized. I highly recommend her!

• Love Beauty
    Love Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Krisanna is talented, creative, organized and efficient. Not to mention she is wholly thoughtful and present for all of her clients. She thrives as an industry professional and there is no question why. I would highly recommend Krisanna for any wedding or event planning and coordination!

• Elizabeth Marie Makeup
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the extreme pleasure to know Krisanna for a couple years now. She is a sweetheart and an absolute gem to work with! I have seen her overcome pretty much everything and come through with the most beautiful results and a smile on her face!

• Kirkland, 98034 See on map