Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Krisanna Elizabeth Events

There's nothing quite like connecting and collaborating with two people who are head over heels in love.

The KE planning experience is comprised of professional expertise + dedication, a twist of friendship, and a sprinkle of grace. As your event manager, I take pride in being the person you trust to take care of every element of your celebration - you deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding day and my mission is to ensure that happens. I can't wait to assist you in condensing the many details that symbolize your relationship into one magical day that you, your partner, and your guests will cherish forever!

My love story with calligraphy design is the purest form of serendipity; I was the girl who wrote notes in cursive in school & decked out my planner with a variety of pretty lettering. My modern calligraphy adventure began when I received a calligraphy pen as a gift, which quickly became my favorite creative release, and then turned into the 2nd branch of KE. I'm self-taught (and forever learning) and love that the art of calligraphy just adds to my belief that the little details - like exquisite lettering - can make the biggest impact.

Event Services available in the Greater Seattle area & Calligraphy Design available internationally.

For more information and pricing, please refer to our website:
www.krisannaelizabeth.com

Follow Krisanna Elizabeth Events on

29 Reviews for Krisanna Elizabeth Events

Maayan · Married on 08/06/2017

We hired Krisanna as a day of coordinator for our wedding. We knew we needed minimal help in the year leading up to the event and were going to be taking care of decor on our own. Hiring Krisanna was the best spent money of our entire wedding. Period. If you're doing a DIY wedding or having vendors do it all for you, Krisanna is the magician who will make it all come together, regardless of the scale. Her calm demeanor exudes confidence, experience, and masterful skills. For the 5 or so weeks before our wedding, Krisanna helped us with final arrangements, coordinating with vendors, and making sure that all the little pieces would be in place on our day. As the wedding approached we handed more and more of the weight we had been carrying over to Krisanna, who expertly balanced it all.

She knew all the questions to ask, including many we had never thought to ask, and organized the countless details of our day into a beautiful event. We did all DIY decor, and Krisanna took on the responsibility of setting it out. We also had a Jewish wedding, which adds extra bells and whistles, and she welcomed the challenge and did just great! Krisanna's general experience with the industry helped us navigate vendor contracts, gratuities, and make other decisions in the weeks leading up to our wedding.

Rather than running around trying to answer questions and get our venue set up, my husband and I handed the reigns to this energetic beauty and she worked her magic. I loved working with Krisanna and can't recommend her enough.

Dacia · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot give Krisanna enough praise for her work on our wedding. She went above and beyond for my husband and I throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made our whole wedding day smooth and effortless. The morning of our wedding I woke up calm and excited rather than stressed and anxious. We honestly never had to worry about a thing, she told us to just show up and take it all in. I was able to completely enjoy our wedding. Our wedding day was perfect, it was everything we dreamed of and more. Krisanna helped me with every little detail I had questions about, big or small. No matter time or day she was there for us. She gave us a list of the perfect vendors to work with and dealt with any problems that came up. Three days before the wedding we had a problem come up with one of our vendors and she told me not to worry about it, she would take care of it - and she did - the whole day went off without any problems.

Hiring a complete stranger to help plan your wedding can be a big deal, but we knew she was the perfect wedding planner the day we met with her. She is one of the sweetest and most personable people I have ever met. During our first meeting with Krisanna she went over everything her packages have to offer and after we asked her our questions we sat with her and just talked for 2 hours like we were friends. At this point it seems silly calling her our wedding planner because Krisanna felt more like a friend who we asked to plan our wedding instead.

During and after our wedding we got so many compliments on our wedding and how smooth everything went and we honestly owe that all to Krisanna. I had a vision of what our day would be like and she put it all together and pulled it off flawlessly. Hiring Krisanna to be our wedding planner was the best money we spent on our wedding, and I honestly mean that. When we hired her we not only got an amazing wedding planner who took care of every detail, but we also met a lifelong friend.

Terri · Married on 08/06/2016

I’m still on Cloud 9 on my wedding and it’s all because of how amazing Krisanna was to help us execute our special day. Words cannot describe how much I was in love in marrying my husband and how I was able to enjoy the wedding knowing that all the planning that we had throughout our engagement would be taken care of by Krisanna.

I first found Krisanna through her Instagram and as soon as we finished our first introduction meeting, I immediately knew that I wanted to book her for our wedding. Her professionalism, her calm personality, and her can-do attitude was one of the many great things that I wanted (and got!) for a wedding coordinator. We hired her 6 months out before the wedding and it was money well spent. Every meeting we would go over every single detail, she would keep us on track on our timeline, and never hesitated to do what we have asked when it came to corresponding with our vendors. At the end of every meeting, I would tell Krisanna that she has put me at ease and has alleviated my stress. What I love about Krisanna was that she kept reminding us that this wedding is about US and we need to focus on each other on the day of the wedding and not the details—she would take care of that part. On the day of the wedding we did just that; the minute we saw each other was a moment I would never forget, and I didn’t have to think about anything else but marrying my best friend.

On the day of the wedding, not only were we ahead of schedule with our timeline, we were able to relax and enjoy our ceremony and reception. Krisanna would check in to make sure that we were doing okay and not to worry about anything. Any situations that we did have on the day of the wedding were immediately addressed and fixed right away. I am pretty biased when I say that we had the best wedding ever, and I would hire Krisanna again in a heartbeat!!!

Krisanna Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Tobey Nelson Events and Design
    Tobey Nelson Events and Design Wedding Florists

Krisanna is great to work with - friendly, easygoing, tasteful and organized. I highly recommend her!

• Love Beauty
    Love Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Krisanna is talented, creative, organized and efficient. Not to mention she is wholly thoughtful and present for all of her clients. She thrives as an industry professional and there is no question why. I would highly recommend Krisanna for any wedding or event planning and coordination!

• Elizabeth Marie Makeup
    Elizabeth Marie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the extreme pleasure to know Krisanna for a couple years now. She is a sweetheart and an absolute gem to work with! I have seen her overcome pretty much everything and come through with the most beautiful results and a smile on her face!

• Kirkland, WA 98034 See on map