Cohoes, NY 12047 Map · Phone number

About Kris Royal Weddings

Kris Royal Weddings provides Day of Coordination services to the Capital Region and beyond! Our approach to weddings is detail oriented with a focus on keeping the process simple for our clients. We are easy to work with, offering the highest level of service to accommodate your needs & wishes in bringing your wedding day vision to life.

Day of Coordination

The Day of Coordination package is for the couple that has planned their own wedding but would like to be able to relax on their big day. Your coordinator will step in about a month before your event, confirm your arrangements and create your wedding itinerary. On the day of your wedding, the coordinator will take care of all the details leaving you free to truly enjoy every moment!

The Day of Coordination Package includes:

Phone and email consultations as needed
Confirmation of arrangements with all vendors 2 weeks prior to event
Creation of event itinerary
Coordination of ceremony rehearsal
Orchestration of set up at ceremony and reception locations
Provide personal assistance to bride and groom on event date
Act as liaison between the wedding party and the vendors
Ensure that the day flows smoothly and on time
Handle any last minute emergencies
Have an emergency kit available on site
Transport gifts and wedding day accessories to designated site at conclusion of event
And more!

Consulting

First consultations are always complimentary! Beyond the initial consultation, we also offer consulting on an hourly basis if you need advice, have questions, or just want to discuss your ideas with a wedding planner.

Follow Kris Royal Weddings on

97f906693847f5c0 1361203503582 blog14
97f906693847f5c0 1361203503582 blog14

12 Reviews for Kris Royal Weddings

melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Kris was very easy to work with as our day of coordinator. She proved invaluable confirming all our contracts in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her attention to detail is unbelievable; she noticed tiny differences in contracts that my attorney husband didn't even see. I'd say that was what I was most impressed with, she really took a lot of time making sure each detail was in order and all parties were on the same page before the wedding. The day of the wedding, she was a little more behind the scenes than I had expected and I would have liked to ask her to make sure a few things happened during the receptions (an extra announcement about the photobooth and dessert station since people on one side of the ballroom didn't seem to know where they were), but overall I was so happy she was there taking care of details and keeping things on schedule without being pushy. She dealt with my extremely high stress personality very well. She was also a great value compared to other wedding planners in the area and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Jill · Married on 08/31/2013

We had our wedding at a location that proved to have numerous difficulties. Krystal did a great job of keeping on top of all issues and making sure we had the information we needed in a calm and professional manner as well as the available options and suggestions with how we should proceed. There were multiple things I would have totally messed up if Krystal hadnt been double-checking that we had everything we needed. Our wedding went as smoothly as it did because Krystal was there to make sure everything went properly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Emily · Married on 06/22/2013

Krystal was SO GREAT. I'm sure we were a little difficult to work with because my mom had portions of the wedding she wanted to be a surprise Krystal was great at tasking the information I was giving her (which was wrong) and relaying to the whole vendors the correct (secret) information so that I never even had a clue about my mom's surprise. She was great with our vendors, great with my mom, groom and I, and fantastic at keeping us all on track. We had a wedding party that was large and difficult to get in one place at one time and she did an awesome job and rounding everyone up and keeping me from stressing. She was able to fix my uncooperative bustle and keep track of all my little things so that the day ran smoothly. The best part of it all is that her prices were super reasonable.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Kris Royal Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination

• Cap Capello Entertainment
    Cap Capello Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is highly unusual for a relatively new business to hit the ground running, understanding what needs to be done, how to do it, and then follow it to successful completion. Kris Royal has exceeded those accomplishments.

• Rev. Sue
    Rev. Sue Wedding Officiants

Kris is very organized, friendly and easy to work with. She is responsive, communicates details well, and has excellent follow-through. Working with her made running the rehearsal and getting everything in place for a recent wedding very easy. She is a delight.

• Flucellinet
    Flucellinet Wedding Musicians

True professional and a pleasure to work with!!!

• Cohoes, 12047 See on map