606 NE 8TH AVE, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kris Nichols Photography

Weddings are a symphony of light, love, color, and emotion. These are the things I love and spend my life trying to capture. There is nothing as beautiful as a genuine, spontaneous smile or the sunlight that frames a newlywed's embrace (it always seems to glow just a little more!).

I am a photojournalist at my core, and I believe in the power of human emotions to tell their own story. "Photojournalistic" is a word that has become popular in wedding photography, but the art and craft of storytelling photography takes a certain amount of talent, practice, and passion. From the day I picked up a camera, this has been my focus. Quite simply, I shoot weddings because I love them - I love the beauty of the day and the limitless potential for timeless photographs - and I love the happiness of the couple and their family and friends when they see the day visually recounted in grace and beauty.

As a photographer, I have two jobs: (a) to capture the entire story of your day, start to finish, and get that to you in a collection of vibrant, perfectly-toned images that you can share easily with family and friends, and (b) to help take as much of the work and stress off of your (and your family's!) shoulders as possible. To this end, I offer a flat-fee package which accomplishes both of these.

I look forward to planning your wedding photography with you!

Kris

2ef57017e6ee928d 1233961745781 roubos1
roubos1

2 Reviews for Kris Nichols Photography

Gayle · Married on 01/17/2009

Kristin was amazing. She was there, on time, and caught every photo. She booked her own assistant for the ceremony, but covered the reception herself. She had our professional proofs done by the time we got back from our honeymoon, uploaded online for us to view, and also on a DVD waiting for us, complete with copyright release so we could print where we chose. The wedding album she made for us is amazing, I've only seen the proofs and I can't wait to get the hard copy!

If you want a photographer who will capture every shot, every emotion, every smile, kiss, tear, who will make you look amazing in every portrait, and will get you beautiful candid photos you didn't even realize she was shooting---I highly recommend Kristin.

Sent on 02/09/2009

MARILYN · Married on 01/23/2010

0.0

MY DAUGHTER RANDALL WAS MARRIED ON JAN 23.2010 IN GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA TODAY IS JUNE 20.2010 AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM KRIS NICHOLS SINCE THE WEDDING IT TOOK HER TWO MONTHS TO GET THE PHOTOS ON LINE AND SHE STILL HAS NOT FULFILLED HER OBLIGATIONS OF GIVING THE BRIDE AND GROOM THEIR DISCS ALBUM AND OTHER PROMISES.

TO HER CREDIT THE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SHE WAS ONTINE AND COVERED ALL ASPECTS OF THE REHEARSAL DINNER AND WEDDING . BUT WHAT GOOD IS IT IF AFTER PAYING HER ALMOST FIVE MONTHS AGO SHE HAS NOT GIVEN THE BRIDE AND GROOM THEIR PHOTOS.

MY RATING FOR THE LAST REASON IS ZERO BUT THE RATING DOESN'T GO THAT FAR.. AST LEAST A PHONE CALL OR EMAIL IN RESPONSE TO OURS WOULD BE NICE. GLAD WE TOOK OUR OWN PHOTOS ALSO, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DO THE SAME SORRY KRIS I REALLY LIKED YOU AND YOUR WORK

MARILYN WILKERSON
    MOTHER OF THE BRIDE
    RANDALL VEREB

Sent on 06/20/2010

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kris Nichols Photography 1
    Mention WeddingWire and get 5% off your wedding!
    Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and get 5% off your entire wedding photography service (even if you choose to create a custom package!). * Not valid with any other promotional pricing.

• 606 NE 8TH AVE Gainesville, 32608 See on map
    3219615085 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kris Nichols Photography)