Krikawa Jewelry Design

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

D Married on 06/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Krikawa by searching online for unique fine jewelry. I fell in love with their dragonfly ring design. As soon as I looked at their site and read that they will create your personal design, I knew they were the ones, I wanted to work with. Being that I am out of state and never set foot in their store, they still managed to do an amazing job. They were very patient and took the time to really educate and work with me in helping me bring my vision into fruition. They have a client for life!
    Lauren C. Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic jeweler!

My fiance and I wanted to make sure we had a queer friendly jeweler, and we found Krikawa through a web search. She worked with a designer to make an engagement ring out of stones from some family heirloom jewelry, and my ring could not have been more perfect. We recently picked up our matching wedding bands (also using stones from heirloom jewelry) and we can't wait to wear them. When designing the bands, we went in together with a loose vision of what we wanted and Lisa and Sandrine helped make that vision come to light. If you want a truly unique piece (and a queer friendly jeweler), I highly recommend Krikawa!

P.S. They do a wide variety of styles and offer a ton of customization, so even if you don't see exactly what you want, they can likely make it happen. My engagement ring is a little daintier and simpler than most of the pieces I've seen on their instagram, and it came out perfect.
    Sarah Married on 12/31/2018

Great customer service!

We got our wedding bands from Krikawa after researching it a bit online. Their customer service is amazing. We ordered late (about 6 weeks before the wedding), and they got it done no problem. They sent us sizing rings, and we talked/texted/emailed with them and their designers about 2-4 times a week until the rings were done. You can customize things however you want, and the rings are awesome! I definitely recommend Krikawa.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, AZ, 85001
1-888-574-5292
Location of (Krikawa Jewelry Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding