Kowarski & Company, LLC

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Kowarski & Company, LLC is a wedding planning company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Incredibly thoughtful, meticulous, and proactive, this talented team will provide invaluable services to make your big day spectacular. Taking the time to get to know you and your partner, they will create a celebration that is unique and custom to your style and personality. Kowarski & Company have over 15 years of experience, servicing hundreds of events nationwide, and would love to be a part of your magical day.

This business offers week of & day-of, focused services (1-2 services not including day-of), partial (3-5 services), and full wedding planning (6+) to suit your needs and budget. They are also available for travel and provide destination wedding packages. The skilled staff will aid you with countless services, including budgeting, RSVP tracking, wedding design, vendor coordination and they will manage many wedding-related festivities, from the rehearsal dinner to the honeymoon. They would love for you to reach out so they can learn more about your special day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Abby Married on 01/13/2023

Above and beyond

I chose to work with Sarah because of her professionalism, connections, empathy and ability to always advocate for me and follow through. I highly recommend her for FULL Party Planning. Let’s face it, any event with more than 3 required planning services puts you into the FULL Party Planning category.

With multiple moving parts of planning my boyfriends surprise 50th birthday party… 5 different vendors, 60 people, venue searching and venue selection, Sarah took on a HUGE challenge. 30 days before the event, the venue cancelled because they were selling the building. She got me a full refund from the venue, AND the other 4 vendors. She was able to help me rebook the 5th vendor to the new location also! Within 24 hrs, she promptly presented other venue options and saved the day from an otherwise complete disaster. THIS is why a good party planner is more than worth the money! She almost completely paid for party planning fee by the discounts she was able to get with the vendors due to her good rapport with vendors and tenacious personality!

Sarah is your trusted and honest event planner and adviser. Listen to her! She puts in the time to give you the best advice so that you make the most informed decisions, and have the best event experience!
    Jules T. Married on 12/05/2022

From Wall Street to Weddings

From Wall Street to Weddings. Sarah was my previous colleague in a corporate access role where we planned conferences for investors.

She has excellent organization skills as well as a plethora of intangible skills - extreme multi-tasker, charismatic, and most importantly, trustworthy. She can also pull through in a moments notice so I know she will succeed in those emergency moments that define a wedding.

A story to illustrate.

The morning of one of our conferences, we were offsite staying in a hotel in Florida. While I was blow drying my hair - my hair got wrapped around the bristles around a cheap hair brush and basically turned my hair into what looked like a birds nest!

Sarah, thinking on her feet whipped out the conditioner and began her work. Within minutes, the hair was started to come out and we eventually got all of it out. She stayed calm, collected, and useful while I was a nervous wreck!

A good planner is one who can fix the breakdowns before they become a disaster!

I highly recommend Sarah for your services!
    Stella Married on 10/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She nailed it! Dream Wedding Planner!

Sarah made our dream wedding come true! She is thorough, well-connected and still has our best interest at heart. We will hire her again for future events that we need help with. We definitely recommend her to you! She is the best!
illustration stars

Team

Sarah Kowarski
Sarah Kowarski
Founder & CEO, Lead Event Planner

Hello! My name is Sarah. I am a passionate and detail oriented event planner and marketer. I started this business when I was very young (before I should have been working, honestly) because this is what I love to do - plan events for you!

Think of me as "Weddings to Wall Street... and back again!"

After 8 consecutive years of planning weddings, conferences, gourment tastings, baby & bridal showers in Northern Virginia, I went on to Wall Street... (to kick my own butt) and plan some of the most detailed events and projects in tight timeframes, varying budgets, difficult bosses, and recently LLC'd my private event planning business so I could channel my full-time energy and industry experience back into your events. I am now based in Palm Beach, FL and working with select private clients who make a good match with me and my team.

What my clients say about me: I am professional, reliable, responsive and real. I will also make you eat on your special day - that's a requirement!

You should expect prompt and concise communication from me. I will always tell you like it is, because I would want someone to show me that respect if I was hiring or outsourcing the planning for a personal event for myself. Know that I am on your team, and I am here for you and your special day!

West Palm Beach, Florida West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
Location of (Kowarski & Company, LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding