525 West End avenue, New York, NY 10024 Map · Phone number

About Kool Events

Whether you opt for a traditional wedding location or a charming unknown space off the beaten path....we have exclusive access to private clubs, ballrooms, art galleries, lofts, carriage houses, atriums, yachts or hidden gardens as rare as gems in Manhattan. If you fancy a penthouse or a sunset beach we will find the place for you to match your personalities and your purse strings at NO FEE to you!

Contact Anne at 212-877-5381 or events@akoolevents.com

Couple kissing
57a6ae497b92e3c7 3

6 Reviews for Kool Events

Masahiro · Married on 11/17/2012

Kool Events did an amazing job for us!!

They helped us book our venue, Battery Gardens, and in return for booking through them we got a host of planning services on a complimentary basis. We wanted some additional services and hours and ended up hiring them for 1 month out and day of planning services. Danielle helped us out during this process and she was terrific. Very responsive, accommodating and made us feel comfortable. Although we chose most of our vendors, she did give us their list of recommendations and did choose the DJ (Jason Fioto at Generation Events) that they recommended, he rocked the house!

Thank you Danielle and Amy for a great job!!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Marlene · Married on 09/17/2011

Finding Kool Events was the best thing I ever did for my wedding! I had just moved back to NYC from London and I wanted to get married within 6 months and Kool Events (Amy Kool & Danielle Weber) helped me have a fairy tale wedding. First Kool Events sent me and my fiance a list of venues they partner with to site visit. Many of the places they send us to are not well known places to people that live in the city. I used to work in PR in Manhattan and thought I knew all the event places in the city but I was wrong. Many of the places that Kool events sends you to are very unique and absolutely gorgeous. We finally chose our dream place. It signified old glamorous NYC. Gorgeous ceilings and chandeliers right off of 5th Avenue and Central Park. Kool events made working out the contracts with all their vendors a breeze and they help you get great rates and additional perks. We also booked our dj/mc and florist through Kool Events and I must say that everyone is still talking about how we had the best dj they have ever heard at a wedding. Everyone was dancing the whole time and they literally felt like they were at a top club rather than another cheesy wedding with his music list. The florist made absolutely exquisite, elegant, classy & gorgeous flowers for the venue and ceremony. Kool Events came with us to our last meeting with our reception venue and acted as our advocate to make sure we would get everything we wanted for our big day. I also used Danielle Weber from Kool Events as my day of Ceremony Coordinator. She came to the rehearsal to make sure she would be on top of everything the next day. Danielle was a life saver on our wedding day and you barely noticed her. She made everything so seamless and run perfectly (from getting the boutonnieres on the guys, to making sure the transportation was on time, to handing out the ceremony programs and making sure everyone knew where to sit, to making the processional go right on time and handling the flower girls and ring bearer so well, to making sure everyone grabbed flower petals on their way out of the church to throw on us, to getting everyone on the right buses and putting our favor bags on the buses). Danielle was a superstar professional and so nice to boot! I only have great things to say about Kool Events, Amy & Danielle and all the vendors that they partner with. They are a top notch company and I have only the highest recommendation for them. They really are the best!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Dustin · Married on 09/03/2011

My wife and I just had our DREAM wedding, ALL THANKS TO KOOL EVENTS. We have both lived in NYC for seven years but didnt think that we could afford a wedding here. We looked all around CT, Westchester, etc, then finally contacted Danielle at Kool Events and she found us an incredible venue at a price we did not think was possible. She was very helpful any time that we needed anything (she hooked up a great price for a shuttle bus too), and we did not pay her a dime. We could not say enough amazing things...

At first I was very skeptical, and thought it had to be a scam or a bait and switch. I was wrong. They made our dreams come true.

Sent on 09/16/2011