707 S Gardner, Scottsburg, IN 47170 Map · Phone number

About Konklercakes

I am a small baker in Southern Indiana. Let me help you design your wedding cake!!
I deliver in Southern Indiana, Louisville and surrounding areas. Call me for the lowest price in town!!!
I also provide a Candy Buffet in any color up to 25 different containers and 20 different types of candy. Everything is provided gift bags, scoops etc.. I provide everything and take it all down so you don't have to do anything but enjoy!!! Starting at $2.25 per person.

I have a Chocolate fountain that includes White, Milk or Dark premium Belgium chocolate for up to 300 people....$225.00 for the fountain and $1.50 per person for up to 5 different dipping items. Call to reserve today!!!!!!!

IMG7968
IMG7968
Picture020

7 Reviews for Konklercakes

Jill · Married on 09/07/2012

Konkler Cakes was AMAZING! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Our guests devoured it and all we've heard are rave reviews about how good the cake tasted since our wedding. When choosing a baker for our cake, taste and cost were very important and the cake was mouthwatering and the price fit our budget, but equally important was the person that we were chosing to work with. Tina Konkler was wonderful from the moment we met her and so professional. She was always prompt in responding to calls or emails and offered many suggestions when chosing flavors or cake design. The cake she made us was so beautiful, Tina is a true artist! Chosing Konkler Cakes was the best and most delicious decision we made with wedding planning.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Lacey · Married on 05/05/2012

Konkler Cakes made my special day magnificent. Very professional but personal, too. I had a five layer round cake and my husband had the grooms cake. We loved both of them!

I would recommend Konkler Cakes to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Mary · Married on 11/19/2011

Our wedding cake was exactly what we ordered. It was beautiful and taste wonderful. Everyone raved about how delicious it was. Tina's prices are extremely reasonable and the communication is outstanding. We saved the top layer for our one year anniversary and we are so looking forward to enjoying it again.

Sent on 12/26/2011