Ann Road SE, Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Kogan Events

Kogan Events is a Georgia-based wedding planning business. Founded by lead coordinator, Anastasiia Kogan, this company focuses on achieving special celebrations straight out of their clients’ dreams. Anastasiia’s career began in Europe planning honeymoon trips for newlywed couples before she decided to solely focus on her main pursuit of executing unforgettable wedding events. In addition to accomplishing beautifully realized affairs, she takes pride in her valuable professional and personable client relations. Kogan Events offers dynamic coordination services to suit a wide array of wedding locations, budgets, timelines, and expectations.

Anastasiia speaks English, Polish, Russian, and French, creating an overall welcoming client experience alongside her globally inspired business approach. Her profound enthusiasm for her work positively impacts her ability to create heartfelt one-of-a-kind occasions. Kogan Events strives to take on each couple’s wedding preparation concerns and logistics so that they can fully enjoy one of life’s most momentous occasions. Some of the specific services offered by Anastasiia and her team include:

• Wedding theme and design curation
  • Assistance with invitations and wedding favors
  • Budget analysis

Kogan Events 6
Kogan Events 7

Cheryl Barfield · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Kogan Events Rocks!

Anastasiia made our special day so fantastic! She is the perfect blend of warmth, thoughtfulness and organization. From the start, she was responsive and engaging, making sure that we would have the best wedding ever! We would recommend her 100 times over!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kogan Events's reply:

Thank you so so so much for your kind words, Cheryl. It means the world to me to know that we have made your wedding dreams come true. You have been a fantastic couple to work with.
    Wishing you and Rob all the love in the world! 🧡

Kamila Zamrzycka · Married on 11/10/2019

Perfect wedding

There are no words to even describe Kogan Events. They are PERFECT in every way!!!. My wedding was organize in Europe in Denmark, so for sure it was very challenging and more difficult than any other wedding. I was completely stress free from day one of planning. Anastasia kept me on track and helped me with everything....even last minute changing my mind. She is so great at her job. I 100% recommend Kogan Events!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kogan Events's reply:

Your words and satisfaction mean the world to us!
    Destination weddings are definitely one of our favorite things to plan & design.
    Thank you for being such an amazing Bride.
    We wish you and Martin many years of love and happiness!
  • Marta

Marta Haviv · Married on 02/24/2019

Unforgettable!

A group of my friends hired Kogan Events to help them organize my Baby Shower. I honestly was very hesitant to have this party since I don’t like all the baby decorations and blue is my least favorite color haha! Anastasiia was very open and simply asked me to show her some pictures of what I like. When I walked into my shower I was SPEECHLESS! I’ve never seen anything more beautiful. The place looked magical and everyone kept saying that they have never seen more spectacular Shower! It was a very organic look with a beautiful combination of white and green color. Every little piece of decoration was hand made and all the food was absolutely delicious!

Kogan Events - it was an unbelievable party and I was so lucky to have you there! 🧡

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Kogan Events 13
    Kogan Events 14

Kogan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,495.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3