Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Kodi Dustin Photography

Kodi Dustin Photography is a professional wedding photographer catering to the needs of couples getting married in the Greater Bozeman, Montana area. Kodi loves capturing the subtle moments of love and affection from your special day and will work hard to create the perfect collection. Book now with Kodi Dustin Photography for all your photo needs!

Experience
Kodi's love for photography began in high school when she decided to help others create beautiful images of their lives. She also earned a degree in mass communication with an emphasis in photography and business from Idaho State University.

Kodi Dustin Photography offers many wedding services and photography items. Services include:

• Additional hours

Kodi Dustin Photography 6
Kodi Dustin Photography 7

Rosalie · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Kodi Dustin Photography to do our engagement and wedding photos. She is so sweet, talented, professional, patient, very responsive, and does quality work! We ended up needing umbrellas for snow and rain and she was prepared when we weren’t! Could not be happier in our decision. If you want quality work on such an important thing in life, choose Kodi Dustin!

• Libby

Libby Rutz · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Kodi did our wedding photos back in August and I can't put in to words how wonderful she was to work with. Prior to the big day, she was great about reaching out to us so she could understand what our needs and expectations were. She arrived perfectly on time and her sweet, bubbly personality made her so easy to work with. She had everything so organized and even printed out my (extensively) long list of "must have" photos so she didn't miss any! When I say she went above and beyond, I mean it. My husband and I typically feel pretty awkward in front of a camera and she made us feel so at ease. And the photos turned out breathtaking. Not to mention, she was able to capture all of the little details of the wedding that we otherwise would have forgotten about but will now cherish forever! I highly recommend Kodi, I promise you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be using her again for all of our photos in the future!

Kodi Dustin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Bozeman, MT 59718 See on map