Knoxville, TN 37931 Map · Phone number

About Knox Planning Event Company

Knox Planning Event Company understands the cost of doing business today and outsourcing event coordination is ideal for you in cutting costs and reducing stress when planning your next event.

We will provide you with the resources necessary in holding a successful and memorable event. Customized coordination, set by your specifications for each event, is standard practice from the staff at Knox Planning Event Company.

You Envision. We Create.

DSC0030

2 Reviews for Knox Planning Event Company

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2010

My (now) husband and I hired Lisa as the day-of coordinator for our November 2010 wedding, and I honestly could not have been happier! Lisa helped me every step of the way and was available to answer any and all questions I had related to the wedding. She even got me out of a serious bind when my DJ canceled just a few days before the wedding and found a replacement for me that very same day! Lisa made sure everything ran so smoothly on my wedding day, and I was able to relax, knowing that she would take care of everything. I would recommend Lisa and KnoxPlanning to anyone! I seriously could not imagine planning a wedding without her!

Tabitha · Married on 06/26/2010

Lisa was great! She was a big help along the way and always checked to see if there was anything that I needed! We did the day of service, but Lisa always responded quickly if I had any questions throughout the planning process.

Knox Planning Event Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Tonya Damron Photography
    Tonya Damron Photography Wedding Photographers

Great to work with

• Noelle Bell Photography
    Noelle Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Knox Planning has been a pleasure to work with and they ensure all the details of the day are covered, and they even go above and beyond in many cases! You will not be dissapointed by their service or professionalism.

• A Silverware Affair
    A Silverware Affair Wedding Caterers

A Silverware Affair has had the pleasure of working with Knox Planning on several occasions! Every time we have worked with Lisa, everything has been perfect! She is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to many more events together!

• Knoxville, TN 37931 See on map