Knotical Weddings

2700 N. Atlantic Ave Located Inside Daytona Beach Resort, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 Map · Phone number

About Knotical Weddings

Lauren Elisabeth Events is a modern and chic wedding planning company based in Saint Joseph, Michigan that is focused on creating an entire experience for each client. They believe that a wedding should be a true reflection of the couple and their love. Their goal is to create a unique experience that allows you to enjoy the planning process and spend time making memories with your family and friends, ensuring that you feel special, loved and celebrated.

Lauren Elisabeth Events provides many services for a seamless wedding experience, no matter what stage of the planning process you are in. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

35 Reviews for Knotical Weddings

• Maggie

Maggie · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Team!

Donna & Gary are an excellent team! They do a beautiful job all the way down to the setup and decor, to the planning and photography. Their packages are amazing and come with everything and makes it so much easier to plan your weddings they have beautiful archways for the ceremony and will even make a custom arch just for you! Will definitely recommend Knotica Weddings to all future brides!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect coordinator in Daytona Beach!

Donna was amazing for the month leading up to our wedding and as our day-of coordinator. She was super organized and professional, and I seriously would have lost my mind without her. I would definitely recommend Knotical Weddings if you are getting married in the Daytona Beach area! No need to even look at other vendors, Donna is the best!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 11/30/2017

Donna Crane was awesome. She helped me so much as far as talking to her about mine and my husband (fiance then) style. She totally personalized our service. She had me crying happy tears just discussing vows. I highly recommend her. I also had Dan do my photography through her. He was someone I enjoyed having around. You will be very pleased.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Knotical Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination

• Timeless Touch Rob Boylan Entertainment
    Timeless Touch Rob Boylan Entertainment Wedding DJs

Fantastic service and ready to meet your needs as a bride.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Knotical Weddings to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Michael's Photography & Video
    Michael's Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

I regularly recommend Donna Crane, from Knotical Weddings. I have worked with her & her husband many times and they do a terrific job Everytime! And, consistency is what we should strive for in the wedding industry... Michael Rollins Michael's Photography & Video

• 2700 N. Atlantic Ave Located Inside Daytona Beach Resort, Located Inside Daytona Beach Resort Daytona Beach, Florida, 32118 See on map
    3862954188 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment