Mashpee, MA 02649 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About KMT Events

For me, my love of events started when I was very little. Growing up, it seemed like my family was always celebrating something. My favorite memories are of the pumpkin carving contests on Halloween, dancing to Run Around Sue at every wedding, or creating traditions we’d repeat for years to come. It was never a dull moment with the Mauro family.

As I grew older my love for celebrations grew as did our family and our annual gatherings. After each event ended, I found myself looking forward to the next time we’d all be together. Whether it was a wedding, the 4th of July, or a cousin’s graduation; I knew I’d be there having a blast.

After I graduated college, I was hired at Party Cape Cod as an Event Coordinator and everything just clicked! I had an amazing season helping couples and families coordinate their rentals for all kinds of events. From lavish tented weddings to casual backyard BBQ’s; every customer interaction and event was unique. I loved, and still do love, connecting with each client to discuss their vision and help it come to fruition.?

That summer, I began planning a wedding of my own and that’s when I realized I wanted to pursue a career in event planning. ?As I began planning, I quickly realized the immense amount of details required. From food, to flowers, to entertainment; each piece of the puzzle had to be just right. Not only to entertain our guests but to represent who we were as a couple.

While many people feel overwhelmed or stressed while planning, I was calm, organized, and having a blast with it. Our wedding went off without a hitch, I married the love of my life, and a vision for a new business emerged.

?I thought about all the brides out there who get so stressed while planning and knew that I could help them. I could be that person they rely on to get the little details right, to coordinate with vendors, to set up the reception area, and much more.

I want the chance to make everyone’s family gatherings as memorable as mine have always been. Whether it’s an extravagant wedding or a small intimate gathering, I’m ready and willing to help you make your event uniquely you.

• Cape Cod Celebrations

KMT Events 5
  • K.C.

K.c. Cody · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Personable Wedding Coordinator!

Kristen absolutely rocked it! She was beyond organized and prepared and very personable. It felt like planning a wedding with a friend! The big day she handled everything that came her way and allowed us and our family and friends to enjoy every moment and the celebration. Seriously do not know what we would have done without her; the best decision we made about our big day was choosing her as our wedding planner! Can't wait to come visit the Cape again to visit and hear about all the future weddings and happy couples that you help!

KMT Events 6
    KMT Events 7
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Ellen · Married on 09/14/2019

Kristen is the best!!!!

Words can't begin to explain how amazing Kristen is. She has an insane amount of knowledge on the wedding industry and gave us the best advice, she is extremely responsive and worked tirelessly on every request we had, and she was just so great and easy to work with! My husband and I would have been lost through the wedding planning process without Kristen and our wedding day would've been catastrophic without her there. Planning can be very stressful and anytime I felt stress building up, Kristen would be there to put my mind at ease - she made our planning a piece of cake! Also, as icing on the cake, I really don't think her cost can be beat (my sister had a planner that was 4x the cost and so many things went wrong on her wedding day). I would definitely recommend Kristen's wedding planning services; she is so worth it and you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Claire D · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding decision!!!

Kristen was beyond exceptional! We are so happy we hired her for day-of coordination. She went above and beyond all of our expectations! She was so helpful in the entire year before our wedding, reaching out regularly to see if we needed help with any and all aspects of planning. We wanted to DIY as much as possible but did not want to stress on our wedding day. She made our wedding vision come to life! Kristen was so organized and kept the party on track. She made a detailed timeline for us and communicated with all of our vendors. We could not have done it without her. We really can not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

KMT Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Mashpee, MA, 02649 See on map