Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About KMB Photography

KMB Photography is the dynamic duo of Karen Mason-Blair (international celebrity photographer*) and Ann (her amazing assistant!) We have been a team for several years now. Our #1 client comment is "These are the best photos of me I have ever seen!" We are all about you! Your goals are our goals.

Follow KMB Photography on

21a9c88716652a47 1420834795723 sa130358
1splashweddding

7 Reviews for KMB Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2012

Karen and her snap happy team are amazing! From our engagement photo session to the day of coverage was out of this world. They did everything we wanted and more, really taking the time to capture the moments that we will want to remember forever and making sure the photos reflected our personality (no super posed photos!). Karen works with you to make sure your needs are met throughout the process of booking services to making sure the final product is 1000% perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2013

I would highly recommend Karen and Ann to ANYONE and EVERYONE. My biggest concern about my wedding was the pictures. I interviewed a photographer, and met briefly with others at the wedding show in Seattle. The moment I met Karen, I KNEW I had to have her at my wedding. Her energy is incredible, and I'm not a "touchy-feely" person (I'm an auditor). She was so much fun, and always had a smile on her face. Karen met my husband and I before the wedding to discuss what we wanted. She was thorough in her questions, and took the time to get to know us. She let us know what she needed from us (i.e. which pictures we thought were important, if it came down to a time crunch, what could we give up, etc.). The day of our wedding, my family wasn't helpful at all. People were complaining, and no one helped me. Karen jumped right in and helped coordinate things so I, as the bride, wasn't doing it all. She always had a smile on her face, but was able to get everyone moving (which is impressive because getting everyone together in my family can be like nailing jello to a tree). Ann was so nice, and having two photographers was incredible because we had pictures of both my husband and I getting ready, and shots from the front and back of most parts of the wedding. While Karen was out shooting photos of us after the ceremony, Ann was getting shots of cocktail hour. When we were going through the photos, I was surprised to see so much had happened while we were gone - and we weren't away that long! Karen had the best price, the best package, and the best personality. If you need a photographer, she and Ann are the way to go. To say you won't be disappointed is an understatement. I would have done a lot of things differently with my wedding (photo booth vendor, for one!) but if I could go back and do it again, I would hire Karen and Ann in a heartbeat. Check her out! www.kmbphotography.com

Sent on 03/10/2013
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 05/27/2012

Karen Mason-Blair (the creative mind behind KMB) is one of my favourite people. I grew up hearing Karen's stories from her past life as an entertainment photographer, who caught her breaks shooting Nirvana and other bands in the early 90's. If you can find a published picture of Kurt Cobain smiling, it's probably one of Karen's shots. Some of her best-known works have made it on the cover of Nirvana's concert DVD's and the CD cover art from tons of other bands. She has an incredible body of work.

As a communications professional, I've worked with tons of photographers. Karen is the only one I would trust with my special day. Karen is a people-person, and she loves to capture the heart and soul of her subjects. When you get your wedding pictures back, you will see your personality in the shot - not just a vacant-eyed person that looks like you. She isn't interested in creating a huge, self-serving portfolio of overly-stylized shots. She wants to capture YOU and the special moments you'll remember for the rest of your life.

I can't rave enough about Karen's work. She is a pleasure to include in your special day. Prior to my wedding, I had not met her assistant, Ann. But both made me feel completely at ease. More importantly, my introverted husband completely relaxed and totally surprised me with how comfortable he got in front of the camera.

Sent on 01/10/2013

KMB Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Edmonds, 98026 See on map