KM Designs "Floral and Event Design"

KM Designs "Floral and Event Design"

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for KM Designs "Floral and Event Design"

Kim did all my personal flowers and made the most beautiful bouquets. She is very punctual.

Profile Picture User4497264, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin with Kim. When I first met her at our initial consult, I knew immediately I wanted her as my florist. She was down to earth, straight up and real, she took my wedding ideas and put the time and effort into it as if she was planning her own wedding. I had a few hiccups along the way and nothing fazed her, she assured me everything would be okay and everything was above and beyond okay!.. My bouquet was beautiful, along with the bridesmaids bouquets, just gorgeous... My friends and family loved what she did with the centerpieces and our card table. I highly recommend KM Designs, she was very responsive to all my questions and last minute changes (and boy did I have a few! :-P)!! Plain and simple, Kim is awesome and her work is amazing!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim is an amazing designer with the best interests of her clients in mind. Though my daughter's wedding is yet to happen, we have been through the paperwork process and I am confident that the outcome will be incredible. The bride lives in Ohio and is dealing with this remotely, but Kim has made that easy. This is one aspect of the wedding that we will not have to worry about! We greatly admire Kim's creativity and attention to detail, as well as her willingness to accommodate all of the bride's wishes.

Profile Picture User4099183, 2+ years ago, 1 Review