KLS Weddings, Events and Styling

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About KLS Weddings, Events and Styling

No stress with KLS!

Question:

Do you have your wedding day planned but need someone to help with the details? Look no further than KLS!

We are here to assist and support you every step of the way. From the time you say "Yes" to the day you say "I Do" I am here to guide you thru the entire wedding process. My main goal is for you to enjoy this day you have planned, as well as the process it takes to get there, to its fullest. By letting us organize, direct and set up your venue we are giving you, your wedding party, and family time to relax and enjoy the beautiful memories of this special day. Serving all couples from Seattle to Bellingham.

Dont Wait, call me today!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Keelie and her associates were WONDERFUL to work with! My company recently produced the beverage service for 150 guests at a wedding in Everett, and from the moment we arrived Keelie was organized, friendly, and ready to rock. I would highly recommend KLS Events to everyone tying the knot. We so look forward to working with Keelie and her team again in the future!

Profile Picture Neil, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about how HELPFUL and AMAZING KLS weddings was for my wedding! I kept going back and forth of whether or not I wanted a day-of coordinator and I can tell you it was hands down the best decision I made! Keelie is so great and easy to talk to. She really kept me on the schedule which is what I needed leading up to the big day! I was working lots of extra hours to save extra money for the wedding in the months before and if it wasn't for Keelie I wouldn't have stayed on task with my to-dos. She constantly checked in on me and made sure to answer any questions I needed as well as to offer her best suggestions. Not only do you get to work with Keelie but she also has the most stellar team! I had both Amanda and Kaley help me the day-of with Amanda in charge for the day! I literally had so many family members, friends, vendors, bridal party members, and groomsmen tell me how beyond amazing they were! They answered anyone's questions and informed everyone when and where they needed to be. I know for a fact I couldn't pull of my amazing day without them and I am so appreciative and happy with their work which exceeded my expectations :)

Profile Picture Becca , 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

A top notch coordinator at a reasonable price. Keelie and her team surpassed our expectations throughout our wedding planning. On the day of my wedding they were prompt and efficient. I did not have to worry about anything as these girls had it handled. I am so glad to have found the KLS team and highly recommend their services for all events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

KLS Weddings, Events and Styling Pricing